emb. designs

Old 09-15-2013, 05:22 AM

Love oregonpatch, they represent several companies and will send you emails on which are having specials. I get lots of free ones and low cost ones from Juliasneedlesa and Juju, Hatched in Africa has great designs and are not heavy density, amazing designs, CMG, Viking and Pfaff, Hoopsisters, Smith Street designs, Annabove.com, I know there are lots more but not at pc right now so don't have access, these are the ones that I can remember off the top of my head this early in the morning.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by mrodarme View Post
is there any embroidery group on here?...i have an ellageo that has just overwhelmed me...rather than taking it on, i put it to the back of my closet..it has very few stitching hours on it...but im in over my head...it is a few years old...but i think b/c of the model has some life in it...any suggestions?...or im wondering should i just cut my losses & go on...i have a lot of thread, stabilizer, supplies...thanks, monica in texas
Check Yahoo, plus check your area. We have Tidewater Sew n Vac plus my Viking store and they welcome all, no matter what machine you have. Get it out and join the rest of addicted emb junkies
Old 09-15-2013, 10:33 AM

Don't forget anitagoodesign.com great designs and secretesofembroidery.com