Embroidery Clubs

Old 12-21-2016, 05:31 AM

Lightbulb Embroidery Clubs

Need help in making decision I have been wanting to join the Anita Goodesign's Club, is anyone out there a member of their clubs, the only club I see is All Access which is a really wow price.
Old 12-21-2016, 05:54 AM
Power Poster

His designs are really nice and the only way to get them at a reasonable price is thru a club. Still pricey, though.
Old 12-22-2016, 11:52 AM

I often see the club collections on Ebay. Some members sell their collections.
Old 12-23-2016, 06:07 AM

I've thought about joining Anita Goodesign but once I started watching them, I realized I could buy just the collections I wanted and not spend nearly as much $$. The only drawback to this is, I think, there are some things put out not generally available.
Old 12-26-2016, 05:23 AM

I did join the club one year. There are a lot of designs, many of them I liked and many of them I did not like. Several of them were quilts that were so complicated you'd have to be an engineer to figure them out. They used to come with a step by step book but not anymore, they are on a CD/DVD, and not many of the newer computers do not have a DVD drive. I'd say for me it was a huge waste of money, you'd have to like most of the designs and actually make them to get your money's worth out of the club.
Old 12-26-2016, 06:29 AM

They have a few, you get lots of designs with the all access along with the detailed instructions in completing the projects.
Old 12-26-2016, 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by rjwilder View Post
I did join the club one year. There are a lot of designs, many of them I liked and many of them I did not like. Several of them were quilts that were so complicated you'd have to be an engineer to figure them out. They used to come with a step by step book but not anymore, they are on a CD/DVD, and not many of the newer computers do not have a DVD drive. I'd say for me it was a huge waste of money, you'd have to like most of the designs and actually make them to get your money's worth out of the club.
They still come with the step by step book and the all access you get everything they make, all designs. I belonged to another one the first year and didn't like it because there were a lot that I didn't like and then would have to trade them for others but at least trading them was an option.