Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Expecting baby #2

Congrats! Wishing you the very best!
    Hugs
    April

congrats.

congrats!! can't wait to hear if it's a girl or a boy!! there are so many of you that are pregnant-we're going to have a baby boom on this board!! YEAH babies!!

Blog Entries
    I just looked at your pictures again. Are you sure there's only one baby in there? Your little guy looks fairly young and I know that when pregnancies happen back to back, you get big fast, so maybe that's the case.

Sooooooo, is it a boy or a girl? :lol:

Blog Entries
    Any word yet ?

Is it a Girl or a boy? :D

Blog Entries
    Congrats!!!

Blog Entries
    tap, tap, tap ... :lol:

Congradulations on your new addition. Peyton will love having a sibling so close. Our daughter is due in three weeks and my grandson is only 16 months they will be good friends. You will be a busy mom but they are a great blessing.

It's a baby...LOL. The umbilical cord was between the baby's legs so we didn't get to find out. What are the chances of that? I had hoped we would get to find out with this one, since we didn't get to with Peyton until late in pregnancy. It's okay though, I still think it's a girl. Yes, I do have quite a bump. It seemed to grow overnight. For the last few weeks, it didn't seem like I even looked pregnant. I've gained half as much with this one but my belly is definitely bigger. The ultrasound technician said the baby is measuring bigger than it should, about 3 weeks bigger. She said since I had an ultrasound at 9 weeks and confirmed due date then, that my due date is probably right, so that has me a little worried. We'll see what the doctor says. Thank you all for the congrats and well wishes!!! :)

Another blessing from God......congrats!

Congrats! Peyton will be an awesome big brother!

Blog Entries
    Congrats. I love seeing those preggy bellies.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by live2teach
    It's a baby...LOL. The umbilical cord was between the baby's legs so we didn't get to find out. What are the chances of that? I had hoped we would get to find out with this one, since we didn't get to with Peyton until late in pregnancy. It's okay though, I still think it's a girl. Yes, I do have quite a bump. It seemed to grow overnight. For the last few weeks, it didn't seem like I even looked pregnant. I've gained half as much with this one but my belly is definitely bigger. The ultrasound technician said the baby is measuring bigger than it should, about 3 weeks bigger. She said since I had an ultrasound at 9 weeks and confirmed due date then, that my due date is probably right, so that has me a little worried. We'll see what the doctor says. Thank you all for the congrats and well wishes!!! :)
    Don't feel bad about not knowing yet... my sister didn't find out till she was about 25 weeks... and even then her doctor is still iffy... She says she thinks its a girl... but my mom says she thinks is a boy... cause of how low my sister is carrying... And my sister was also pretty big at 20 weeks and the doctor said that it was fine... my mom disagrees and says that my sister is not due in april but due in march... if the baby is about 3 weeks bigger than it should be ... then your probably 3 weeks further than the tests they do are saying. Or... your having more than one... and the other is hiding behind the baby... it's been known to happen.

Blog Entries
    I've probably just scared you... SORRY!

congratulations!!!!As a preschool teacher I say its people like you that keep me employed!!!:)

Quote Originally Posted by Alu_Rathbone
    I've probably just scared you... SORRY!
    Haha...no I already have one child, it will take more than that to scare me! :). I questioned my due date to the ultrasound tech as a possibility but she said that since I had an ultrasound at 9 weeks and my due date was confirmed that more than likely it isn't that. I know with your second pregnancies and so on, you always show sooner. Hubby and I found out I was pregnant again when my son was almost 10 months old. With my first pregnancy, at 20 weeks I was carrying quite a bit lower. I'm sure it's a girl! :)

Blog Entries
    And just remember that ultra sounds can be wrong, just ask Terri :wink: LOL
    Both my babies I carried completely different , had different heart beats, one carried high, other low, as different as day and night... well they were both boys :wink: And they are still as different as day and night :shock: One is blonde and thin, the other dark and heavy, oh well.. genes and genetics :? I Love them both and so will you ! But isn't it fun to try and guess.

Congrats!!! I was sure I was having a girl this time, too. but, nope, having a boy.

have you thought of names yet? does Peyton understand? My Mo (almost 3) wants the baby to come out NOW. He talks to my belly and kisses it goodnight.

congrats! congrats! congrats!!!

Rose

Blog Entries
    Joey (my sisters bf) has a 1 and 3/4 year old nephew who is nothing but trouble! But he knows that my sister is pregnant... He lifts up her shirt and hits her tummy... as if to say... I'm the only baby around here!" my sister of course tells him no. He does the same thing to Joey, but instead of hitting joeys tummy... he hugs it... it's so weird!

don't worry. The baby will be as big as it is going to be and not an ounce less and the sex it will be all of its life so that also will be ok.. you look healthy and you have one beautiful baby already I am sure this one will be just fine too. Congratulations!

congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by sharon b
    And just remember that ultra sounds can be wrong, just ask Terri :wink: LOL
    Both my babies I carried completely different , had different heart beats, one carried high, other low, as different as day and night... well they were both boys :wink: And they are still as different as day and night :shock: One is blonde and thin, the other dark and heavy, oh well.. genes and genetics :? I Love them both and so will you ! But isn't it fun to try and guess.
    It's funny you say that Sharon. I'm carrying different and the heartbeats are different. Peyton's was fast, this one is slower. My cravings are completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Hall
    Congrats!!! I was sure I was having a girl this time, too. but, nope, having a boy.

have you thought of names yet? does Peyton understand? My Mo (almost 3) wants the baby to come out NOW. He talks to my belly and kisses it goodnight.

congrats! congrats! congrats!!!

Rose
    With Peyton, I knew 100% he was a boy from the beginning, EVERYONE tried to tell me that it was a girl. I have the same feeling this time but I could be completely wrong. Either way is fine with us! :)

As for names, I like the names Emmalynn and Brenna for a girl, hubby isn't too sure about them, he likes Aubriella. As for boy names, no I keep saying it isn't a boy so we haven't really talked about it. I was hoping we'd find out the sex of the baby at the ultrasound so we'd know for sure. I guess we should start picking some names for a boy too, just in case. Peyton is 14 months old so he doesn't really understand. I show him my belly and tell him his little brother or sister is in there. He just listens and smiles. How far along are you? Have you picked any names yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat
    don't worry. The baby will be as big as it is going to be and not an ounce less and the sex it will be all of its life so that also will be ok.. you look healthy and you have one beautiful baby already I am sure this one will be just fine too. Congratulations!

You're sweet! Thank you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast