Finally the Cats

Old 08-15-2010, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by virtualbernie
Originally Posted by Ms. Shawn
Originally Posted by virtualbernie
What is it about cats and boxes? I can't bring one box in the house without an investigation and some play time!
Boxes and Bags! :lol: :lol:
Yeah, I forgot about the bags!
Yeah Paper and Plastic!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-15-2010, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by kristen0112
Kricket looks grumpy LOL. Cute kitties.
I think thats because Nila kicked her out so she could get in!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup:
Old 08-15-2010, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by sarge1
I hope they are in those boxes because you are packing them up and shipping them to me! Sooo cute
OH! I am so Sorry but you would really have to fight for that one!! And then I would have crying teenagers all over the place!! Including my self!! :lol: :roll: :thumbup:
Old 08-15-2010, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by catrancher
Before plastic, a grocery trip wasn't complete until the empty paper bags were scattered on the floor for play time.
You got it!! But we get bags of ice from "Sonic" That are put in large paper bags and when my DH brings home a bag of Ice I get the ice and the cats race for the bag and play and sleep in it until it is torn up!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :thumbup:
Old 08-15-2010, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by littlehud
I love your kitties. So cute. Don't they all just love boxes.
Yes! NO Matter how big or small they always get into somehow!! :mrgreen: :thumbup: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-15-2010, 07:34 PM
Banned

Kitties are something else and why boxes are their faves I will never know. I had a Maine Coon that would squeeze in boxes at Christmas and when it came time to toss them he would get so mad at me so I would have to let him play in them for a few days before I tossed them. Even then he would be upset at me and snub me.

Billy
Old 08-15-2010, 08:20 PM

Love the pics of your Cats. They are so cute! Even the grumpy looking one. LOL Our DS has Bengal Cats & they just love to play with a gift bag. They are so fun to watch. LOL
Old 08-15-2010, 09:22 PM
Google Goddess

cute
Old 08-16-2010, 07:34 AM

Took a picture of my Polly, once, where she was all curled up in a small box. Someone asked me why didn't I get her a bigger box. Well, I replied, she's in the smallest of five boxes that I'd just emptied during a cleaning spree!

Also, plastic grocery bags.... I always tie them in a knot so one of my "knot heads" won't crawl in and suffocate!

And, if I don't plan on keeping a paper bag with twine handles, I cut the handles so same knot heads won't stick their heads into the handle, get stuck, and run all over the house trying to get away from the "demon" bag. I don't like their panic, and chase them to save them, all while laughing hard enough to cry. Mean Mommy!
Old 08-16-2010, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by QBeth
Took a picture of my Polly, once, where she was all curled up in a small box. Someone asked me why didn't I get her a bigger box. Well, I replied, she's in the smallest of five boxes that I'd just emptied during a cleaning spree!

Also, plastic grocery bags.... I always tie them in a knot so one of my "knot heads" won't crawl in and suffocate!

And, if I don't plan on keeping a paper bag with twine handles, I cut the handles so same knot heads won't stick their heads into the handle, get stuck, and run all over the house trying to get away from the "demon" bag. I don't like their panic, and chase them to save them, all while laughing hard enough to cry. Mean Mommy!
You are so very funny and so are our cats Polly (avatar) is Beautiful! Our Nila likes fall asleep in the window sill above the printer and she is too wide and two or three or even more times a day all of a sudden you hear a big "thud" she fell off of the window sill and landed on top of the printer!! :lol: :lol: We just laugh at her! :lol: She the will get back up there and do it all over again!!! :lol: :lol: :roll: :thumbup: