Fish Supper OUCH!

Old 03-13-2011, 03:40 AM

A bloke starts his new job at the zoo and is given three tasks. First is to clear the exotic fish pool of weeds.

As he does this a huge fish jumps out and bites him. To show who is boss, he beats it to death with a spade. Realizing his employer won't be best pleased he disposes of the fish by feeding it to the lions, as lions will eat anything.

Moving on to the second job of clearing out the Chimp house, he is attacked by the chimps who pelt him with coconuts. He swipes at two chimps with a spade killing them both. What can he do? Feed them to the lions, he says to himself, because lions eat anything.

He hurls the corpses into the lion enclosure. He moves on to the last job which is to collect honey from the South
American Bees. As soon as he starts he is attacked by the bees. He grabs the spade and smashes the bees to a pulp. By now he knows what to do and shovels them into the lions cage because lions eat anything.

Later that day a new lion arrives at the zoo. He wanders up to another lion and says "What's the food like here?"

The lions say: "Absolutely brilliant, today we had Fish and Chimps with Mushy Bees.
Old 03-13-2011, 03:45 AM

I see that you are on line now, so I am asking you for help. I keep seeing people saying that they have ISO When the list something for sale. What dose ISO stand for ? Thank you for reading this.
Old 03-13-2011, 03:50 AM

I 'think' it stands for I Seek Other. Usually it is used by someone looking for something - book/magazine/fabric etc.
Old 03-13-2011, 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by rdupuis
I see that you are on line now, so I am asking you for help. I keep seeing people saying that they have ISO When the list something for sale. What dose ISO stand for ? Thank you for reading this.
in search of,they have a list of terms that will help you I will go and find it.
Old 03-13-2011, 03:53 AM
SEW

ISO means "In Search Of"
Old 03-13-2011, 03:57 AM

Originally Posted by rdupuis
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-25607-1.htm

here are some explained check the above link or you can always type your term in the search box. hope this helps
Old 03-13-2011, 03:59 AM

Originally Posted by Aussie Quilter
A bloke starts his new job at the zoo and is given three tasks. First is to clear the exotic fish pool of weeds.

As he does this a huge fish jumps out and bites him. To show who is boss, he beats it to death with a spade. Realizing his employer won't be best pleased he disposes of the fish by feeding it to the lions, as lions will eat anything.

Moving on to the second job of clearing out the Chimp house, he is attacked by the chimps who pelt him with coconuts. He swipes at two chimps with a spade killing them both. What can he do? Feed them to the lions, he says to himself, because lions eat anything.

He hurls the corpses into the lion enclosure. He moves on to the last job which is to collect honey from the South
American Bees. As soon as he starts he is attacked by the bees. He grabs the spade and smashes the bees to a pulp. By now he knows what to do and shovels them into the lions cage because lions eat anything.

Later that day a new lion arrives at the zoo. He wanders up to another lion and says "What's the food like here?"

The lions say: "Absolutely brilliant, today we had Fish and Chimps with Mushy Bees.
What! No pickled onions!
Old 03-13-2011, 04:09 AM

Thank you, I have been thinking that They were selling what the ISO was.
Again Thanks for your response.
Old 03-13-2011, 05:01 AM

Funny joke but you may have to explain to the US folks what mushy peas are, as we don't have anything similar on the menu here.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:19 AM
Power Poster

Funny. Thanks for the laugh.