Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Free!

Send it right along. We need it so badly here. There is a storm coming in that should have some snow, but no guarantee. We sure it in the high country.

Quote Originally Posted by quiltin-nannie View Post
    I'm trying to give away snow, but I have no takers! This is a picture of my deck. That is the top of the railing sticking out.
    I'm in NW PA also, and we're right there with you! I have loved winter my whole life, but this frigid cold crap is getting old. And I'm so sick of hearing about Boston! (Sorry, Boston folks) We've had more snow than they have and it's colder here.

Hang in there!
    I love the smell of Best Press in the morning!

Send it our way. I live in Wasilla, Alaska and have less than 2" in my yard. The Iditarod had to move to Fairbanks this year due to lack of snow.

Oh that is way too much snow - how does one get to work when it is like that? I saw some pictures where cars were buried in snow and there was no way to dig them out. And the folks that don't have snow plows going up and down the roads - do employers just know this is going to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsmom View Post
    Send it our way. I live in Wasilla, Alaska and have less than 2" in my yard. The Iditarod had to move to Fairbanks this year due to lack of snow.

OK! This is just sad when NW PA has more snow than Alaska!
    Julie
    Good friends are like stars; you don't always see them, but you know they're always there!

I'll take all you have!! I actually miss it!
    Life is not a movie. No one is going to yell "CUT" when you make a mistake. - Anne L. Fulton

I am from the South....39 miles south of Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbielinks View Post
    Great picture as long as you keep most of it up north. I believe we need a pipeline from the northeast to the southwest to relieve the northeast of too much snow and to relieve the southwest of too little moisture.
    I live in New Mexico and we can't complain about too little moisture this winter! I am sick of snow!

PLEASE SEND SNOW! We want to go sledding on our street. It has been about 2 years that we have not had enough to cover the ground. When It snows here, we have a sledding party. Family members and neighbors all come out and sled. Of course we provide the sleds, but that's ok, we just take turns. Have a ball. Did I mention that my husband and I are in our late 60's. Still have a little kid in us.

I live in Erie, pa
    i have enough snow to

I have to keep my deck cleaned off so my dogs can get into the back yard.
    Have a nice day and a safe one too!

I'll take it. Send all you have to share. We are in a sever drought area and could sure use the water from thr spring melt down.
    Fabric is like money, no matter how much you have it's never enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2