Friday the 13th

Old 09-13-2013, 08:38 AM
Power Poster

Well today is HAPPY TRISKAIDEKAPHOBIA DAY! If you come across a black cat about to cross your path, pat it on the head and smile, It will probably just want another pat and maybe a hug. If you come near a ladder, look up to see if some one could use some help to steady it. Be careful burning sage in the house, you may catch it on fire and don't want to risk anyone who has allergies. Also who in their right mind ever puts shoes on the table anyway, period. Think about where they have been walking on the ground. There may be someone behind you who gets salt in their eyes if you throw it over your shoulder (doesn't matter which one). I always make sure any pocket knife is closed no matter who opens it. Dangerous if in hands of wrong party. I choose to be excited that it's the end of a busy week and the beginning of the weekend. 1+3= 4 So think positive. Also most people usually see the banana peel. You can either pick it up out of the way or take the chance and not be aware of your surroundings and slip and fall on your behind. Opening an umbrella indoors, only if you have a leaky roof! SO HAPPY TRISKAIDEKAPHOBIA DAY, EVERYONE! BE POSITIVE!
Old 09-13-2013, 08:42 AM
Power Poster

Anael, you just need to watch where you put things.
Old 09-13-2013, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by tessagin View Post
Well today is HAPPY TRISKAIDEKAPHOBIA DAY! If you come across a black cat about to cross your path, pat it on the head and smile, It will probably just want another pat and maybe a hug. If you come near a ladder, look up to see if some one could use some help to steady it. Be careful burning sage in the house, you may catch it on fire and don't want to risk anyone who has allergies. Also who in their right mind ever puts shoes on the table anyway, period. Think about where they have been walking on the ground. There may be someone behind you who gets salt in their eyes if you throw it over your shoulder (doesn't matter which one). I always make sure any pocket knife is closed no matter who opens it. Dangerous if in hands of wrong party. I choose to be excited that it's the end of a busy week and the beginning of the weekend. 1+3= 4 So think positive. Also most people usually see the banana peel. You can either pick it up out of the way or take the chance and not be aware of your surroundings and slip and fall on your behind. Opening an umbrella indoors, only if you have a leaky roof! SO HAPPY TRISKAIDEKAPHOBIA DAY, EVERYONE! BE POSITIVE!

I like this......

Thanks Tess
Old 09-13-2013, 10:40 AM

Lottery tickets for me. Friday the 13th has brought me good luck in the past.
Old 09-13-2013, 10:46 AM

My MIL always said that '' You never give a knife unless you include a penny " If you do it will cut friendship. Hugs
Old 09-13-2013, 02:50 PM

I'm not the least bit superstitious. When I was young, I'd break as many superstitious rules as I could, just to prove them wrong.
Old 09-13-2013, 03:36 PM

Just another day.
Old 09-13-2013, 05:12 PM
Power Poster

I usually burn some sage, don't know where it disappeared to, prob. son took it. I once upened an umbrella in my grandmas closet, bou could get the history on them on bing or google.roke a mirror. most superstitions go back in history. y
Old 09-14-2013, 04:03 AM

On Friday the 13th a flight from Helsinki was "Hel 666". The plane was full.
Old 09-14-2013, 06:27 AM

I'm not superstitious. The only reason that 13 became an unlucky number is because Judas was the 13th member at the Last Supper table. My belief is that it is a self fulfilling prophecy that things will go wrongly if you expect them to.