Fun day out

Old 02-14-2011, 04:23 AM

Looks like a lot of fun and smiles!
Old 02-14-2011, 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Funny I was gonna post the same picture tonight! I think I had twice as much fun as Izaquilter. DH even had blast even if his main job was to keep an eye on little man. On the way home DH said this was a very fun day and he said that you all are great ppl and can't wait to do it again. I agree with him! The day went by too fast. I would post a picture of all I got but I am a little embarrassed because I have never spent that much money on fabric in one day maybe a year but not in one day. My new friend is awesome! Thank you for inviting me and introducing me to Hancock's. Good thing I don't live in Paducah! LOL!!
OMG good thing you don't live in Paducah??? You live CLOSE to paducah! Oh my gosh girl if I lived THAT close that would be my ONLY place to shop. Especially Eleanors! Did you notice the discounts we got? The fabric was on sale besides the good price on the bolt! Next time Eleanor has another sale maybe we can plan on meeting again! I was shocked when I looked at my receipt!
Old 02-14-2011, 06:45 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by Izaquilter
Originally Posted by cjomomma
Funny I was gonna post the same picture tonight! I think I had twice as much fun as Izaquilter. DH even had blast even if his main job was to keep an eye on little man. On the way home DH said this was a very fun day and he said that you all are great ppl and can't wait to do it again. I agree with him! The day went by too fast. I would post a picture of all I got but I am a little embarrassed because I have never spent that much money on fabric in one day maybe a year but not in one day. My new friend is awesome! Thank you for inviting me and introducing me to Hancock's. Good thing I don't live in Paducah! LOL!!
OMG good thing you don't live in Paducah??? You live CLOSE to paducah! Oh my gosh girl if I lived THAT close that would be my ONLY place to shop. Especially Eleanors! Did you notice the discounts we got? The fabric was on sale besides the good price on the bolt! Next time Eleanor has another sale maybe we can plan on meeting again! I was shocked when I looked at my receipt!
Eric said that you and I acted as if we had known each other for years. I just said we quilters have a connection like no others do.
Aren't you gonna bring DH back Tuesday? LOL!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 07:36 AM

Quilters do have a connection even though they have never met,I believe that 100%.

What a wonderful picture of the three of you and an even more wonderful story of the "adventure". It is in everyone's interest when the DH's get along, too. Looking forward to hearing more adventurous stories from you two! :thumbup:
Old 02-14-2011, 12:53 PM

Eric said that you and I acted as if we had known each other for years. I just said we quilters have a connection like no others do.
Aren't you gonna bring DH back Tuesday? LOL!!![/quote]

NO Dh is coming back WITHOUT me remember! He's hoping to make a 'connection' with Eleanor! Remember, she has more fabric!!!! LOL