Fur Babies

Old 05-03-2012, 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by buslady View Post
Cute video. Gotta love them furbabies. My new furbaby is getting too big to call a furbaby. I didn't expect him to get this big and he is still growing. Part blue healer, which get to about 30#, but part datshound. I was hoping that would keep him on the small side. NOT!!
I love your singutare qoute at the bottom of your fourm its sooooo trure .Happy sewing.Hugs
Old 05-03-2012, 05:10 AM

Absolutely! I even call my DH in to see the pictures and read the stories that go with them.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:13 AM
Power Poster

All cats, dogs and birds are very cute. I have 4 cats and one dog and a cockatiel. I have lost lots of cats and dogs and 1 bird over the years. It never gets easier. I had a toy poodle that would whine and work herself into a tizzy until she got into the examining room, then she calmed down. She knew when I put her in the truck where she was going.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:20 AM

Gee, I thought being an animal lover was a requirement to be a member of the board. lol I love my fur babies.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:51 AM

Here is one of my fur babies. She was sleeping on the fleece sheets so I just made the bed around her. Name is Baby Girl as she won't tell me her name. won't answer to any others. smile...
Attached Thumbnails baby-girl-bed-001.jpg  
Old 05-03-2012, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by karate lady View Post
Here is one of my fur babies. She was sleeping on the fleece sheets so I just made the bed around her. Name is Baby Girl as she won't tell me her name. won't answer to any others. smile...
That's too cute! We used to have a Cocker Spaniel who LOVED to be all made up in the bed when we changed it! He wanted the fitted sheet & the whole 9 on him... LOL! Pets are so funny & wonderful!
Old 05-03-2012, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by buslady View Post
Cute video. Gotta love them furbabies. My new furbaby is getting too big to call a furbaby. I didn't expect him to get this big and he is still growing. Part blue healer, which get to about 30#, but part datshound. I was hoping that would keep him on the small side. NOT!!
Been there, done that... LOL! Our (dear departed) Yankee was supposed to top out at about 45pounds (or so said the vet). Let's just put it this way, we got double the dog for our money (so to speak)... LOL! He was like Topsy... he growed! More to love tho, right?
Old 05-03-2012, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by beatys9 View Post
Without fur babies, the forum would not be as full and neither would my life...
You said a mouthful there, sister! I personally just don't see how people live their lives without their furry babies! Yours are precious!
Old 05-03-2012, 02:03 PM

I agree with what everyone here keeps saying... not only would this board be less interesting, so would our lives! So, on that note, I'll share my little (OK, 55 pounds worth of little) Leo, sleeping on his Bronco blankee!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]332607[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails leo-4.jpg  
Old 05-03-2012, 05:57 PM

A cat that we had several years back would burrow under the covers in our waterbed. I just made the bed with him in it but left part of one side untucked so he could get out when he wanted to. One that we have now will burrow under the quilt and lay between the pillows at the house at the lake because he doesnt like the big windows in the room( we think he thinks he's outside). I almost laid on him cuz i didnt know he was there!