Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Getting ready for new NCSI...

Getting ready for new NCSI...

...by watching the marathon on USA all day today and sewing again like a crazy lady! Should be able to get a top done and maybe plan a new top. Don't read below if you want to be surprised.

Dh told me he saw a trailer and if you like all the characters, you'll be happy
    If you don't work on it you'll never finish it.

Thanks, I'm glad to know that. I will be watching today also.
    Peace is one of His greatest gifts.

Blog Entries
    Good, I don't want to lose "Duckie"

I knew that "Duckie" had signed a new contract in May, but some of the others had not, yet. Unfortunately, I have two meetings that not only conflict with each other, but the show. And we do not know how to record. Watching the marathon now.
    "Only those who know enough is enough can ever have enough." Lao Tzu

Blog Entries
    I'm also watching the marathon...some of my favorite episodes! Gotta look up date of premiere....just said to go to CBS for schedule! Ohhhh, I've been worried about "Duckie"!

What time does it start today? I can't find it.

oh i cant wait until tues to see who all makes it. i sure hope they all do the show would
    not be the same.

Blog Entries
    We finally got to see the seasons end last night here in Australia, but they will be fast tracking the new season so we will be watching it at the same time as you guys yipeeee!!
    The biggest risk is the one not taken

I got really angry when they killed off Kate with a bullet to the head and stopped watching it. She and DiNozzo were so funny together. I guess I'll give it another chance, Mark Harmon is such a cutie.

Super Member frustratedquilter40's Avatar
    Awh just saw this post I missed out. I can't wait for the new shows to start this is one of my favorite shows
    ​Christine

We will be watching for sure.

Watching here too, very anxious for the new season to start, and this is by far one of my Fav's.
    Amythyst

So very, very happy to know that "Duckie" will be OK. I'm looking forward to tonight's show......both DH and I like this one.....I also like NCIS LA. That starts again, tonight, too......

So glad Ducky will be ok. The season finale had me in tears. This is my favorite show because the team has a lot of great chemistry.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=PurplePassion;5535081]What time does it start today? I can't find it.[/QUOTE TUESDAY always TUESDAY there are only 2 of my favorites coming back this year...Bones is on Mondays and NCIS on Tuesdays

Hubby and I CAN'T wait. We rarely watch TV but don't miss NCIS.

Just re-watched the season finale last night. Ready to see what happens next. Love that show!

Duckie is a main part of the show. Do you think that "G" really shot that guy in last seasons finale on NCIS LA.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattieMae View Post
    I got really angry when they killed off Kate with a bullet to the head and stopped watching it. She and DiNozzo were so funny together. I guess I'll give it another chance, Mark Harmon is such a cutie.
    I love NCIS!!! I only started watching after Kate. I have all the shows - I was asked what I wanted for Christmas last year and asked for the first season. Everyone pitched in on the gift and I got all the seasons that where out. YEA!!! I get wrapped up in watching the show and sewing away. Anyway, said all of that to say, if you have not seen DiNozzo and David together, your missing a great chemistry at work together.

Love, love, love this show!!!!

I can't wait either!!! I watch NCIS and NCIS LA both. I also like Criminal Minds and Law & Order SVU. One of my newer favorites is Blue Bloods on Friday nights with Tom Selleck. I'm a murder mystery junkie!!!
    Families are like old quilts....although they tend to unravel at times...each can be stitched back together with love.

Tom Selleck...I love him in Blue Bloods and in the Jesse Stone movies. I liked Law & Order Criminal Intent, but it's gone now. Sherlock Holmes on PBS was good, and I'll be checking out the new Sherlock series "Elementary" on CBS. Some of the other new shows look promising, too. I'm not into "reality tv."

I don't subscribe to cable or satellite, so it's what the antenna pulls in, the library, internet, Netflix or Blockbuster. I've got the Showtime series "Homeland" coming from the library.

I can't hardly wait, my favorite show!

How about Castle...talk about a cute couple.........

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Geri B View Post
    How about Castle...talk about a cute couple.........
    Yes Yes!!! FINALLY!!! Wonder if the less sexual tension wil affect the show? Still glad they finally got together.

Quote Originally Posted by ShabbyTabby View Post
    I can't wait either!!! I watch NCIS and NCIS LA both. I also like Criminal Minds and Law & Order SVU. One of my newer favorites is Blue Bloods on Friday nights with Tom Selleck. I'm a murder mystery junkie!!!
    NCIS is THE favorite but love Tom Selleck too! I'm kicking myself because I didn't get interested in The Closer til it was ending, then missed the finale. Have been tivo'ing it whenever it's on to try to catch up. Netflix has all the seasons so may put them on my dvd list but am going to cancel it for awhile. After watching some of Kara S. I can't imagine that the new spinoff will succeed. The new woman just doesn't have it, IMHO.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast