Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Girl Charlee Fabric

Girl Charlee Fabric

I am not affiliated with this shop in any way, just had a pleasant Black Friday experience.
    I don't think they sell quilting fabric though.

On Black Friday I made a few online purchases and because of my 'hit in the head' brain, I got a little confused with the various shop's shipping policies.
    I remember putting a comment in the comment section of the order that I thought the shipping was free. I was sent an email that their policy was free shipping an any $100 order, and my order was $95. I was told they would make a one time allowance for me and I responded by telling them to up the yardage of a certain fabric I ordered to reach the $100 total.
    They did, the fabric that arrived was perfect, and they now have a loyal customer. They were never told of my condition, and did this out of the kindness of their hearts!
    Just thought I would pass the info along and am going to tell them that I will certainly 'pay it forward' at the next opportune time.
    You know that feeling when you've finished all your quilting projects and your studio is perfectly clean???? Me neither.

It's not how fast you sew, it's how well you sew fast! Wait, I think that's supposed to be MOW!

That is nice to hear that customer service in some shops is still alive and well.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Blog Entries
    I work in retail and it amazes me how shortsighted some stores can be. By this person speaking with you, they sold additional fabric, got a happy customer who will probably buy from them in the future and got a bunch of great publicity! WIN, WIN, WIN - all at the cost of a simple conversation and being polite! what a concept!

Would you consider running for Congress?