The Good Wife

Old 03-26-2014, 03:20 AM
Swap Hosts

We were shocked, too. My husband was glad he was gone and wouldn't be messing with Alicia. I don't really care for the MJF character and don't think he adds very much to the show.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:33 AM

I am still stunned that they let Will die? They have lost their marbles!!! I never in a moment saw that coming, and neither did DH who is always good at guessing things lilke that. I did not see Letterman so I don't know why he left I just know he will be missed by alot of folks. As for MJF well his own show did not work out so well, so I guess he has to come back and see if he can do anything here. I was not impressed with him on the Good Wife before, so I am pretty sure I won't be impressed with him now. And hes no Will!!!
Old 03-26-2014, 04:44 AM

I was stunned. I saw on the internet that there was a shocker so carefully avoided the article until I watched the show. There was, however, a very good explanation on line. Here it is:http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1732007

This is one of my very favorite shows and I am confident that it will continue to be absorbing. And I don't care for MJF but I don't think he's intended to be a new love interest.
Old 03-26-2014, 05:07 AM

Maybe he will be there haunting her or messing with her head or constantly in her dreams .... so don't count him out!
Old 03-26-2014, 05:20 AM

according to a video on FB, the producers said he asked last year to quit and they had to decide what would make the most personal growth for Alicia, since the show is basically about her
Old 03-26-2014, 05:39 AM

I am HORRIBLY schoked! I can't even spell. I don't like Alicias' husband.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:32 AM
Suz

In retrospect, I was glad to see Will and Alicia have another of their "moments" before the climax of Will. I really like this show and will continue watching but it won't be the same. I had really hoped the two would get together again. It was obvious that they cared for each other and Will seemed rattled by her in some of the flashbacks to memory.

Shouldl we all be dressed in black for the next episode when we see Alicia's response to Will's death? It will be interesting.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:17 AM

I guess I am the only one who was becoming very bored with The Good Wife. It was almost the same story line every week. Alicia & Carey fighting against Will & Diane over clients etc. over & over. Was a shocker for sure but it sure perked things up. Am not sure about MJF either as a replacement. Have been watching the new show called CRISIS & it airs at the same time as Good Wife & boy, is it exciting & very exciting plot lines.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:48 AM

We were shocked, stunned and disappointed that Will died. He was a larger-than-life part of the show!
Old 03-26-2014, 09:38 AM

I was so stunned! I agree with the preceding remarks. Who is going to be the love interest? He and Alisha had such good chemistry. I am glad it was his choice and not some push-pull thing. I love MJF but he is no Will Gardner!