Greyson (the dog) update

Old 05-28-2010, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by MaterialPunk
I'm still new here but a huge animal lover, so that is good to hear you're Grandpuppy is going to be okay. I also wanted to tell you that my Mom and I both live in Jamestown, Ohio...I was in your area on Wed morning! :D
I haven't been to Jamestown in quite some time. Isn't there an outlet mall there? By the way you have a beautiful dog.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:35 PM

That is wonderful news. Hope each new day is a better one for Grayson.
Old 05-29-2010, 02:32 AM

Glad to hear the good news.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by Debbie B
I'm still new here but a huge animal lover, so that is good to hear you're Grandpuppy is going to be okay. I also wanted to tell you that my Mom and I both live in Jamestown, Ohio...I was in your area on Wed morning! :D
I haven't been to Jamestown in quite some time. Isn't there an outlet mall there? By the way you have a beautiful dog.
Thank you, I actually have 4, LoL! Diesel is my profile pic, then Salina is my female husky, I also have Karmen the Golden/ChowX, and Ellie Sue the Pommie/CairnX...there is an outlet mall about 15 min away from us out by the truck stop but I always forget its there and head to Beavercreek when its time to shop. I'd probably get MUCH better deals there though!
Old 05-29-2010, 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by Debbie B
Thank you, I actually have 4, LoL! Diesel is my profile pic, then Salina is my female husky, I also have Karmen the Golden/ChowX, and Ellie Sue the Pommie/CairnX...there is an outlet mall about 15 min away from us out by the truck stop but I always forget its there and head to Beavercreek when its time to shop. I'd probably get MUCH better deals there though!
I go to Beavercreek most of the time too. I go the The Mall at Fairfield Commons and the surrounding shopping places most of the time. And of course to The Greene...gotta love that Cheesecake Factory! Wish you lived closer. It would be nice to have a quilting friend close by. I have two Shih-tzus. A female named Jazzy and a male named Rufus.