Guess what tomorrow is?

Old 08-14-2019, 03:40 PM

I was at a family picnic with a GF. Mom told her," I didn't remember you being left handed" I was holding her right under the table.

Why are all cameras right handed?
Old 08-14-2019, 07:38 PM

Both of my sons are left handed. I'm not, sometimes that is very frustrating, for all of us. But don't forget "If the left side of the body is controlled by the right side of the brain, only left handed people are in their right minds".
Old 08-15-2019, 04:33 PM
Power Poster

Now I am right handed but remember in school, sitting in those little desks with the sort or wrap around top.. i would turn my body facing sideways out of the chair and turn my paper sideways on that tiny top and write well that way. Always had terrible writing anyway.
Old 08-16-2019, 08:22 AM

As some of you know I come from a long line of Left handed people. My Dad, some siblings, my children and a assortment of relatives.

In Kindergarten my teacher tried to make me a righty, I rebelled of course So she called my Parents, boy she was in for a shock. When she explained the situation Dad stood up and told her he was left handed and to stop forcing me into something that wasn't meant to be. She didn't like the fact she had to, as she explained, take extra time in teaching me and I did things backwards.

My oldest son, Anthony is a lefty he writes a tad different. You know how when you first learn to write they give you the alphabet on lined paper with arrows on which way to write each one. Anthony starts at the end of each one.
Old 08-16-2019, 08:27 AM

I do a lot of things "backwards" drives my husband crazy....lol Although I am a lefty, I can't use left hand things like scissors.

Dad always said, "Being a Lefty, you have to grow up in a right handed world."