Happy Friday the 13th~

Old 08-13-2010, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by GrammaNan
I hit a Garage Sale today and you would not believe what I got for $20!!! To start I got a full sized hand appliqued and embroidered Sun Bonnet Sue quilt top, A full sized PVC quilting frame in the box never used, an 11X17" PVC quilting frame never used, two huge omnigrid rulers, electric scissors, a basket FULL of notions, thread, serger thread, buttons, velcro, etc. A super large round quilting hoop. A super large oval quilting hoop with stand. Two sewing books, two extension cords plus more!!! I would never have expected this find especially on Friday the 13th.
GrannyNan!!! You did have a great Friday the 13th... I am again jealous of the great finds everyone finds of late! :) Happy for you anyway hehehehehe enjoy!
Old 08-13-2010, 09:26 PM

Friday the 13th has always been a great day for me-my fiance and I had our first date on a Friday the 13th and we plan to get married on a Friday the 13th :)
Old 08-14-2010, 05:21 AM
Power Poster

LOL, I have 3 black cats, and my Bday is the 13th of March. I started a new job today, so its been a lucky one for me, too!
Old 08-14-2010, 05:41 AM

Don't think anyday could bring bad luck because bad things happen everyday. However just by chance I got fired yesterday Friday the 13th. And my brother died friday the 13th april 2007 But I still don't think the day is bad luck. Getting fired is gonna open some wonderful doors to new adventures! Now I can get my hands on that 401k and buy more fabric! LOL just kiddn.
Old 08-14-2010, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by leatheflea
Don't think anyday could bring bad luck because bad things happen everyday. However just by chance I got fired yesterday Friday the 13th. And my brother died friday the 13th april 2007 But I still don't think the day is bad luck. Getting fired is gonna open some wonderful doors to new adventures! Now I can get my hands on that 401k and buy more fabric! LOL just kiddn.
God bless you! May the door that opens for you be wide, huge and full of fortune.
Old 08-14-2010, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by roseOfsharon
I hit a Garage Sale today and you would not believe what I got for $20!!! To start I got a full sized hand appliqued and embroidered Sun Bonnet Sue quilt top, A full sized PVC quilting frame in the box never used, an 11X17" PVC quilting frame never used, two huge omnigrid rulers, electric scissors, a basket FULL of notions, thread, serger thread, buttons, velcro, etc. A super large round quilting hoop. A super large oval quilting hoop with stand. Two sewing books, two extension cords plus more!!! I would never have expected this find especially on Friday the 13th.
GrannyNan!!! You did have a great Friday the 13th... I am again jealous of the great finds everyone finds of late! :) Happy for you anyway hehehehehe enjoy!
Keep your eyes wide open, you will find something soon too!
Old 08-14-2010, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by leatheflea
God bless you! May the door that opens for you be wide, huge and full of fortune.
Thanks grammaNan! I like the way you think, MONEY!