Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Happy Happy St Patty's day Birthdays!!

I am not perfect and I do not make perfect quilts.
    I do make quilts with love and they are meant to be loved.
    If i can transfer those feelings with needle and thread,
    that makes me happy.

I get to pinch you each twice if you are not wearing green! Once because you are not wearing green and once because it's a "pinch to grow an inch"! Happy Birthday and thanks to Flowergurl who so nicely posts the birthday wishes for us all!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    I get to pinch you each twice if you are not wearing green! Once because you are not wearing green and once because it's a "pinch to grow an inch"! Happy Birthday and thanks to Flowergurl who so nicely posts the birthday wishes for us all!
    Let's go back to St. Patrick's Day from 1952 to 1956. All the kids wore green if they were Irish or part Irish.....the rest of us wore orange -- except my sister and I! We had red hair and looked horrific in orange, so Mom just refused to buy any fabric with orange in it to make a blouse, skirt or dress. I am 77 and today (Happy St. Patrick's Day!) I am sitting here in black sox, blue jeans and a black long sleeved V-neck. Mom would be so proud!!!!!!!!

I love corned beef and cabbage though! Edie
    Home is where the rags of your life are turned into quilts, lemons become lemonade and a few extra pounds are simply welcomed as "more of you to love."
    I am so confused. I don't know if I found a rope or lost my horse."

BELIEVE