HAPPY NEW YEAR

Old 12-28-2010, 11:12 AM

Thanks to all of you who have replied about the little doll. The making of the doll inspired me as a retired nurse and writer to do a short story. If you want a copy of it, please p.m. me or contact me at my listed e-mail addy.

Thanks again. Really nice that you enjoyed it. I love the red hair as well.

Vickey
Old 12-28-2010, 09:03 PM
Power Poster

Vickey, I love the doll and your life is good shirt. I love them and have a few. They always make me happy!
I'm also a nurse and love to read so I'm pming you :)
Happy New Year and I hope your bucket of blessings is VERY heavy!!!
Old 12-28-2010, 09:07 PM

Happy New Year to you as well, and many blessings back at you :) The doll is very cute.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:22 PM

Thanks for the PM and it is on its way. I have written tons of different things, so let me know if you want more, or I can add you to my mailing list if you'd like. I have a friend who proof reads and adds backgrounds and music to most of my words, then sends them out to my mailing list and her own. The one I sent you is my newest and think I wrote it at 9:45 a.m. yesterday. I hope you like it.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:25 PM

forgot to tell you that for the last few years, I have always added LIFE IS GOOD to the end of my writings and it has become like a trademark, and those on my list have grown to expect it. Anyway, a friend from another state, saw the shirt somewhere and figured I needed to have it, so she bought it and mailed it to me for Christmas. We've never met, but she had become a good friend all the same. I am seventy with 13 great grandkids from 1 month to 6 years of age
Old 12-28-2010, 11:25 PM

forgot to tell you that for the last few years, I have always added LIFE IS GOOD to the end of my writings and it has become like a trademark, and those on my list have grown to expect it. Anyway, a friend from another state, saw the shirt somewhere and figured I needed to have it, so she bought it and mailed it to me for Christmas. We've never met, but she had become a good friend all the same. I am seventy with 13 great grandkids from 1 month to 6 years of age
Old 12-28-2010, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by fayza
Happy New Year to you as well, and many blessings back at you :) The doll is very cute.
Thanks so much for the reply. The little doll is tedious with its small parts. Normally I make larger 'flip dolls' for kids with cancer and other life threatening diseases, but saw this one small one and had to try to make it. I am working on 7 more but will take my time getting them done, then sit them aside for little gifts or something.

Happy New Year back.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by kima
Happy New Year to you very cute doll
What a small world. I was born where you live in August of 1940. So was a brother. Mom in Oklahoma City, and my father 'in the panhandle' (Can't recall towns name)

Happy new year

Vickey