Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

On my list of things I am thankful for - All the members of the Quilting Board! The members of this board are kind, helpful, generous, knowledgeable, .... There are so many more words to add to this list.
    Wishing everyone a Thanksgiving day filled with peace and joy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by luana View Post
    On my list of things I am thankful for - All the members of the Quilting Board! The members of this board are kind, helpful, generous, knowledgeable, .... There are so many more words to add to this list.
    Wishing everyone a Thanksgiving day filled with peace and joy.
    Second this to every one. Would have withdrawal if I didn't get see this every day!!!

Yes, and that goes for me too. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and be well and safe.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=sash;6985941]Yes, and that goes for me too. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and be well and safe.[/QUO

Day late, but I just had to tell you what my sister fixed for Thanksgiving dinner. We happen to love tapioca pudding and we all (OUR FAMILY) make the recipe on the red box package - the fluffy kind.......only she put in chopped kiwi and pomegranate seeds. Was that ever delicious - she said she was crossing over from Thanksgiving to the Christmas season now and kiwi and pomegranate are green and red with the white snowy fluffy tapioca. And, it was light, cold and very refreshing.

Wonderful wonderful day, ended up playing Trivial Pursuit, Speed, Double Solitaire and laughing and having such a fun time.

Now we can plan for Christmas - I am putting my garlands, lights and bows on the new front deck, never before bedecked with such Christmas finery. And then, I am going to watch the Minnesota/Wisconsin football game - determining who is in first place - I am a Minnesotan and my sister and her husband moved to Wisconsin......they are mugwumps! They sit on a fence with their mug on one side and their wump on the other - can't really decide who to be faithful to!!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving. Edie

Home is where the rags of your life are turned into quilts, lemons become lemonade and a few extra pounds are simply welcomed as "more of you to love."
    I am so confused. I don't know if I found a rope or lost my horse."

BELIEVE

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    I was really thankful it wasnt snowing !LMAO!! DONE with winter already and ready for spring & summer !!!! LOL
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt