Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Has anyone purhased from Suzy'sArtsy Craftsy Sitcom? >

Has anyone purhased from Suzy'sArtsy Craftsy Sitcom?

Has anyone purhased from Suzy'sArtsy Craftsy Sitcom?

Old 05-23-2023, 02:17 AM

Default Has anyone purhased from Suzy'sArtsy Craftsy Sitcom?

I signed up and paid for a BOM quilt along and never received a link of anything to access the blocks. I have emailed and messaged her and have had no response Has anyone purchase from her or is this a scam site?
Old 05-23-2023, 03:11 AM

I had to google the site because it was new to me. Seems as if the site was extensive with all the different patterns, many of which i really liked. But the BOM of the month club was started in 2018 according to the site, and we all know that many things have happened since then. How long ago did you sign up for the BOM. Have you paid for this service yet? Give it another month and see what happens.
Old 05-23-2023, 03:28 AM

Did you look in your junk/spam folder? If it has been over a week since you purchased this BOM I suggest calling your credit card company and dispute the charges. Nowadays it seems like everything is computerized, if the site can generate a sale quickly it can generate a receipt and link just as fast.
Old 05-23-2023, 04:09 AM

I did pay and I see that she posted on her FB page a day or so ago. Also I see her adding blocks to the Web site. I sent her another email and I I don't get a reply, I will contact my CC company. Thanks for the feedback.
Old 05-23-2023, 07:43 AM

Default Suzy's

I download several of her BOM patterns monthly. She does not send them to you. You must logon & extract them yourself monthly.
Old 05-23-2023, 08:12 AM

Thank you. After posting this original post I emailed her a 3rd time and did receive the link to access the patterns. Thanks so much.