Has anyone taken this???

Old 09-17-2022, 11:50 PM

Thumbs up Hartman Value Profile Taker

Originally Posted by ccrow99 View Post
Does anyone out there know anything about the Hartman Value Profile test??? It's a personality/attitude test for new prospective employees. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have takent the HPV and was shocked and speechless on how much the reading that she got sounded just like me. She knew that I wanted more out of my job, she knew my personality type, my flaws and attributes, she even told me that I must have received bad news lately and I had, there was a death in the family. This was the most accurate reading of my work ethic and habits, my personality and outlook towards work and even knew that I had been down on myself lately.

Use this system if you want to real results
Old 09-18-2022, 04:36 AM
Power Poster

Where I worked your job depended on passing the Moss / Poss test. The highest score was 15 and a passing score was 9. Took all day to take. Stupid questions from what i remember of it. I wanted that job, high pay, great benefits, and excellent pension, so thought I'll answer these questions like I was ready to lay down my life for this job and admired those in authority. LOL I worked for the company until I retired.
Old 09-18-2022, 05:17 AM

If the candidate tests strong for leadership and they have enough leaders, they may not consider the candidate a good fit for what they need at the moment. This test would confirm whatever else they know from the interviews, I suspect.
Old 09-18-2022, 05:47 AM
Power Poster

Companies are desperate for new workers, I can’t believe they will turn down good prospective employees based on a test.
Old 09-18-2022, 07:18 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Tartan View Post
Companies are desperate for new workers, I can’t believe they will turn down good prospective employees based on a test.
Yes, the corporations are so 'new woke' that many never get to the second interview. My neighbor said her son made slight changes to his appearance, his attitude, and asked to have proper pronouns for himself. He said how he kept a straight face during it all deserved an oscar. He got the job and promptly went back to being himself. He has gotten several promotions in a short time. He would have never made it to the second interview as many he knew were excellent employees never did. He said the company is trying to combat the 'quiet quitting' the newer employees are practicing. He said they should have seen that coming.
Old 09-18-2022, 01:28 PM

Since the original question was posted eleven years ago, I'm wondering if this test is still used. Things have changed a lot in the world of HR and job interviews. One response sounded like it was a psychic reading.
Old 09-18-2022, 02:27 PM

Considering the name of the poster who brought this very old post back into play, one wonders if it was a spam posting.
Old 09-18-2022, 02:44 PM
Power Poster

Probably changed the name of the test. Moss/Poss has changed but still the same format. Do they still give the test for working at the Post Office? I forgot what it is called. I remember having to take that as a Senior in HS if we were 18, to apply for a job there. I did pass the thing but went to work at a newspaper instead. I thought it would be more fun. I was too young to think of benefits and job security. . Several of my classmates went to work right out of HS for the post office and retired from it.
Old 09-18-2022, 06:07 PM

I also suspect the poster who revived this old thread is a spammer.