Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Have you seen all parts of your own country yet? >

Have you seen all parts of your own country yet?

Have you seen all parts of your own country yet?

Old 01-17-2011, 02:06 PM

I have seen all the east coast ex RI was just acrosse the lake but on our way to main at the time I an from Ga so tenn and ala was right there Fla we spend manny winters there south car is a great place to go and if you like mt, N C VA, is just next door and PA ,just up the road and thats a good place to good also can not say much for LA for what I saw was only nwe orl ,miss it was dark when the train went tho would have liked to see much moore of LA but time would not let me,jofay
Old 01-17-2011, 02:35 PM

I have been to all except Maine. Would love to go in the fall to see the folage, but living in WA state and being older I will probably not make it. I have Rh and travel isn't as much fun as it once was. I loved going to the historical places we read aboout in history.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:20 PM

I saw 2/3 of it in high school. Wanted to visit more when I retired but severe arthritis in back put a stop to that.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by samifel
Hubs and I plan on taking the Harley and heading cross country this summer. We have from the 3rd week in June until the middle of August. We have a little camper we tow behind the bike, so we are pretty self-contained. We'll start in Maine on the Canadian border and plan to make it to California. Wish us luck
Sounds awesome and amazing! Good luck good luck :)
Vroom vroom - enjoy!
Old 01-17-2011, 08:50 PM

I have been to almost all, traveled construction with hubby for 18 years, home was a travel trailer. Did I like it? I loved it, enjoyed other cultures right here in our states. I especially enjoyed the south, Cajun is interesting. Lived in New York out of Kingsman, interesting area. liked the laid back in Wyo. and Colorado. Minn. was nice and friendly folks. Yes, all over, really enjoyed my trailer. hook n up and go. :)
Old 01-17-2011, 08:54 PM

Talking about tall grass I've seen it look like ripples of water waving in the wind. so beautiful.