Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: help with fabshophop

help with fabshophop

I'm having trouble opening Quilter's Warehouse's site. I use Safari and have been getting a message that safari can't open the site. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks for any help you can offer.
    Sue

I use Firefox and have no trouble opening up the site. I'm not sure why Safari is not working.
    "Be brave enough to be who you really are.

I haven't done the Hop since last year, but I had trouble with a couple of the site so I had to switch from Firefox back to Explorer.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

I sent them a message, and they answered promptly. The only problem was, they didn't know what I was talking about. I guess I can just forget about getting ALL the bunnies. I went to their site, but wasn't able to find a bunny. I was impressed that they answered very quickly. They do have good prices on things, so I may be ordering in the future.
    Sue

I went to the Quilter's Warehouse page. There is a bunny on the left side of the page that says "follow me". I clicked on it and it took me right to the bunny. Hope this helps.