Homemade Teddy Bear

Old 02-06-2024, 06:24 AM
Power Poster

You did a fabulous job! He's adorable.
Old 02-06-2024, 07:21 AM

Cute bear! You are very talented.

It’s interesting how teddys end up with an individual look. I was buying a rabbit (just snuck into the year of the rabbit) for my brand new grandson (yay!) and DH was with me. We had about 12 rabbits to choose from. Quite a few looked grumpy and DH insisted only one looked calm, happy and had no bump on his head!
Old 02-15-2024, 01:01 PM

That is awesome. I want to make a teddy bear for my husband, who was aboard an aircraft carrier years ago. Their blues are made out of dark navy blue wool and that is what I want to use. I hate cutting it up but he has 2 sets so blues, so will just use one.
Old 02-15-2024, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Karamarie View Post
That is awesome. I want to make a teddy bear for my husband, who was aboard an aircraft carrier years ago. Their blues are made out of dark navy blue wool and that is what I want to use. I hate cutting it up but he has 2 sets so blues, so will just use one.
I bet it will look great. I understand about the cutting up part. I was very nervous about cutting up the stole. It wasn't a very large one, so I didn't have much room for errors when doing the cutting. I will probably feel the same way about a heirloom quilt my cousin wants me to make a couple of bears out of.

Shari