How was your day?

Old 10-07-2011, 01:50 PM

Wow Izaquilter if you are short on energy one can't tell! That takes me a couple of days!
Old 10-07-2011, 02:09 PM

I am off work today, have to work the weekend. I woke up at 5 a.m., not by choice, and up about 5:30. Got my grandsons and daughter off to school and daycare (daughter in nursing school). I have washed six loads of laundry, got a haircut, picked up oldest grandson after school, took him for a hair cut, finished bridal veil for niece, and made ring bearer pillow for niece. I still have some laundry to press, fold/hang up, but supper is in the slow cooker. :lol:
Old 10-07-2011, 02:27 PM

I have been at work all day with a migraine. Husband is cooking tonight, so that means we are going out. But I am looking forward to a weekend of NASCAR and quilting.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:27 PM

today at 4:33 was the culmination of a natural oddessy that began on Tuesday at 10 am. We waited and waited, we called and texted, and confirred with the whole family. Wednesday came and went. Thursday came and went with numerous queries and tapping of fingers. Friday came . After 3 days in the hospital my neice robin finally started labor. It was touch and go but after 5 pushes(duh) Collin Joseph slid right out.
He is my newest Great nephew. 8Lbs, full head of dark hair just like his older brother Jackson, 2 years old.
My day had a happy happy ending.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:37 PM

My day has been great and as after noon approches still going strong in the great department. The only thing that would make it better is.....well right now I can't think of anything.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:21 PM

I was off work today. DH and I both had to got to the doctor for checkup's, they were all good. While we were out and about, my boss called looking for some paperwork he needed right away, so had to stop by my office. :-( Thankfully it didn't take long. But it seems as though every time I have a day off they are calling me. :-( Started my laundry, emptied the dishwasher, changed sheets on the bed. Packed my bags for a quilt retreat I am attending tomorrow :D . Finally sat down to work on a project. :D :D
Old 10-07-2011, 03:48 PM

DH just got home and decided he had been the perfect husband today so bought himself a golf membership at the country club. I see alot of retail therapy in my future! They sure know how to work it, don't they. Go out with the wife for a few hours and then get something big for themselves! Oh well!
Old 10-07-2011, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by athomenow
DH just got home and decided he had been the perfect husband today so bought himself a golf membership at the country club. I see alot of retail therapy in my future! They sure know how to work it, don't they. Go out with the wife for a few hours and then get something big for themselves! Oh well!

hahahahh how ingenious ahahahh....hubby and I took two doggies to the vet for their shots and scheduled one for a dental cleaning.

He went straight back to bed lol and I decided to make some order in my crafts. I went through the knitting section and found everything and cleaned up. The doll room was next and then the studio where everything happens. It took the rest of the day. I love it. Now to make a mess again......
Old 10-07-2011, 04:50 PM

Long.....last day in a long, busy week!
Old 10-07-2011, 06:55 PM

My husband was off work today so figured we would work outside. We had coffee, breakfast and showers and planned our day. Well, day didn't go as planned. My husband got several phone calls, people came to visit and more people were coming thru out the day so we changed our plans. I got to quilt and sew between doing a little housework and cooking. We even had time to ride our 4-wheeler some. A great day!