Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: I-Phone

  1. #1
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,386
    Do you have one? Do you like it?

  2. #2
    Moderator Jim's Gem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Camarillo, California
    Posts
    35,480
    No, don't have one
    DH has a Droid type phone. I don't think I need one yet.

  3. #3
    Super Member wolph33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wi
    Posts
    9,994
    no too much money trac fone here I am poor I need to de-stash more to afford one :lol: :lol: :lol:

  4. #4
    Super Member mhansen6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bend, Oregon
    Posts
    1,856
    Nope, but my daughter does. She and her husband both have one. I have a Blackberry and it works fine for me.

  5. #5
    Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    17,462
    No but I want one. We have Verizon and I think they just came out with something like it.

  6. #6
    Super Member KathyAire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    3,414
    Quote Originally Posted by wolph33
    no too much money trac fone here I am poor I need to de-stash more to afford one :lol: :lol: :lol:
    When you de-stash, you will end up eating it...........

    I have an iphone and I love it. I can check the quilting board to see what is on sale when I'm not even home.

  7. #7
    Power Poster Sadiemae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,454
    Blog Entries
    20
    No, I can't afford it and I don't have anything to sell...

  8. #8
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,386
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyAire
    Quote Originally Posted by wolph33
    no too much money trac fone here I am poor I need to de-stash more to afford one :lol: :lol: :lol:
    When you de-stash, you will end up eating it...........

    I have an iphone and I love it. I can check the quilting board to see what is on sale when I'm not even home.
    Not much on sale lately...lol

  9. #9
    Super Member wanderingcreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,706
    I have the I-Phone3. I used to have a blackberry but since we are on a family plan with my son, DIL and DD, when they upgraded to the I-Phone4, they gave me the old (3 mos old) I-Phone3. It is okay but I don't use it for all of the features it has. I do play games on it while I am waiting for my DGS to come out of school. There is very little parking close to his school so people get there early(at least 1/2 hr) so it helps pass the time.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    484
    Blog Entries
    3
    don't have one and don't need one.

  11. #11
    Power Poster Sadiemae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,454
    Blog Entries
    20
    Why do they call it a Blackberry, sounds like something to eat...

  12. #12
    Senior Member quiltstodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Santa Clara, CA
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderingcreek
    I have the I-Phone3. I used to have a blackberry but since we are on a family plan with my son, DIL and DD, when they upgraded to the I-Phone4, they gave me the old (3 mos old) I-Phone3. It is okay but I don't use it for all of the features it has. I do play games on it while I am waiting for my DGS to come out of school. There is very little parking close to his school so people get there early(at least 1/2 hr) so it helps pass the time.
    I also got one due to upgrades and in most ways I miss my blackberry

  13. #13
    melslove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    295
    No but i would love to have one :)

  14. #14
    Senior Member Sapphire_Rae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hamilton, MT, USA
    Posts
    793
    No, but starting to get interested in them. Don't think our carrier supports them here in Montana. (Yes, we DO have running water and electricity!)

  15. #15
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire_Rae
    No, but starting to get interested in them. Don't think our carrier supports them here in Montana. (Yes, we DO have running water and electricity!)
    LOL...my friend has one and she showed it to me...and it interested me too...that's why I was asking.

  16. #16
    Community Manager PatriceJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,167
    Blog Entries
    3
    my son tried to show me all the fancy-shmancy features of the phone i own.

    too much information! :lol:

  17. #17
    Super Member quiltsillysandi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,138
    My son has the iPhone 3, several of my friends have the new iPhone 4 and they all love the phone...I guess it just all depends on how you use your phone.... I do know the video and picture quality is really good....There are alot of very cool applications you can easily download...some are free.....Most you subscribe to, costing around $5.00, per application you download...So you have to be careful about that...I'm due for an upgrade and I'm going to get one...:) :) :)

    San
    FL

  18. #18
    Super Member tutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,040
    I have an iphone 4 and I LOVE IT!!!! Best phone I've ever had and I've had several. Easy to use and the camera on it is awesome.

  19. #19
    Super Member mollymct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    2,348
    I do and I like it because I can also keep my music and audiobooks in one place. I use the calendar and notepad all the time. It IS rather easy to accidentally call people you don't intend to! I'm a clumsy texter on the iPhone...do miss my Blackberry buttons in that respect.

  20. #20
    Super Member mollymct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by tutt
    I have an iphone 4 and I LOVE IT!!!! Best phone I've ever had and I've had several. Easy to use and the camera on it is awesome.
    Oh, yes, I have to say I love the camera! I get lots of pics I otherwise wouldn't catch and it's easy to transfer the photos to my laptop.

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    277
    I had the old Iphone I think it was the first one that came out. I did not like it but I am sure the new ones are much better but I have a blackberry and it works great and does what I need it to do. I am one of the few people that just use my phone to receive and make calls. But I also said I didn't need a laptop and now I couldn't do without it I guess I am just slow getting into the new fast pace electronic world lol

  22. #22
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,386
    Quote Originally Posted by tutt
    I have an iphone 4 and I LOVE IT!!!! Best phone I've ever had and I've had several. Easy to use and the camera on it is awesome.
    Does it have the video feature too?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.