Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'll save you!!!....funny!!!

I quilt, therefore I am.

what a bunch of ....

... I'll be nice.
    May your stitches always be straight, your seams always lie flat, and your grain never be biased against you.

Sue

I think all of those people need their heads examined. What a waste.

Boys and their toys! Funny. Have to show this one to my DH. Thanks, Ditter.You always find a laugh or a smile for us.

I enjoyed watching, glad it came out OK? What were they thinking?

I have 5 sons, looks typical to me!
    Mary

Jeff Foxworthy would call that a fine new sport called Redneck Truck Fishin'
    If no one ever experimented we'd all still be making 4 patches.

Power Poster
    Amazing! They were lucky there were tractors around to help them out!!!

Blog Entries
    I wonder if they ever got the first truck out. This is just too funny.
    Last edited by kuntryquilter; 05-15-2012 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Left out a word.

Blog Entries
    This is funny - I wish I had a video of our "Montana Ranch" version from the late 70s. We were at my hubby's uncle's ranch out in eastern Montana for Thanksgiving. Cousin came in and announced that the feed truck was stuck in the mud. The guys went out to get it out in a pick up; soon that was stuck too. Then I think they stuck another pickup before going out in the tractor. Don't remember how they got it all solved, (this was some SERIOUS MUD,) but it was hours and hours later that we got to eat our Thanksgiving dinner.
    KEEP CALM and CARRY ON!!

Quote Originally Posted by raptureready View Post
    Jeff Foxworthy would call that a fine new sport called Redneck Truck Fishin'
    Love this - hysterical video and great site!

Oh Ditter, that had me laughing so hard! And who takes their tractor to the beach??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by suern3 View Post
    Boys and their toys! Funny. Have to show this one to my DH. Thanks, Ditter.You always find a laugh or a smile for us.
    I agree I will be nice and keep my comments to myself. And I am gonna save for DH and repost.
    Deb in Texas

Blog Entries
    OMG!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!! That is just too funny. My family had an RV Park on the Coast just across from the boat launch. One year a local wanted to go to HI, so after a few drinks and feeling sorry for himself (no money to go to HI). So he thought he would drive his NEW 4X4 to HI!!! Only he did this when the tide was a minus tide - so yes he went out a long ways and started to sink as the tide started to come in. By the time he got back to shore to call for help!!! You could only see to top of the roof. BOY NEVER LEARN!!!!

Can you imagine what the insurance company is going to say????? What idiots!
    Thanks for posting this Ditter -- it gave me my laugh for the day!

And this reminds me of being in Quartzsite, Arizona a couple of years ago. A guy parked his rented Class C in a wash --- a BIG no-no in Arizona. Sure enough -- we had rain -- MAJOR rain storm. And instead of waiting a day or two for the ground to dry out -- he started to moveout, got stuck, a 4-wheel drive got stuck, and our friends went out to help. Took 2 4-wheel drive PUs to pull both the 4 wd pickup and the Class C out. Our friends told us that the SAME man parked in the SAME wash the next year!!!!! Heeeeeere's your sign!!!!!
    Dee

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." by George Bernard Shaw

I believe that I know those folks!! LOL!!
    Sondra

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    funny !!Thanks for sharing!! Had to send that one forward ! Funny
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

lol

Law the trouble they can get into.
    The rust that vehicle will have.
    lol lol

Too funny! Thanks for sharing!
    If a woman's work is never done....why start?

You did it again Ditter43, All I can say, that my DH and DBIL's (5 of them) and our 3 boys would say this was a "ball of fun" as if it was an everyday occurence for them.
    "We can never have too much fabric" and "May the Fabric Fairy always keep your stash filled".

Robinlee

HAHAHAHA! reminded me of growing up at mission bay. They had someone do this every other week in the summer. I never saw so many get envolved though as these folks. Usually a tow truck was called except once when the truck and boat went off the ramp and all under water so they had to have a crane. Most people learned real quick that way though and never did twice. LOL

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing...it made me laugh out loud. My husband and his brother got out in brother's boat on weekends. Now I know what they've been up to!
    Create with joy in your heart!

Which way did he go George? Stupid is as Stupid does. Don't mess with Mother Nature....You will not win!

I guess that I'm just a weirdo - what I saw was people with enough generosity of heart to try to help someone. Give me a good ol' boy redneck any day. They come to your aid without questioning their potential loss. And after they help you, they refuse payment. Been the recipient. AND had the embarassment of having my husband hang up on me, leaving the good ol' boy to haul me and my mother back up the mountain, stop by his house to get tools, take my flat tire off, haul us back down the mountain to get it repaired, and then once again back up the mountain to put the tire back on - in the dark, on a cold winter night after a full day's work. One worthless husband kicked to the curb. Respect for the "redneck good ol' boy" 100%.

Blog Entries
    and men think women are goofy, oh my gosh
    Mary

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast