Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
I'm so proud of myself..... >

I'm so proud of myself.....

I'm so proud of myself.....

Old 12-06-2010, 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by CarrieAnne
My kids are really close in age, and I did that too. I bought everyone white palin socks, so they all matched.
I have 3 boys and when they were young I bought the tube socks with the stripe on the top. Each one got his own color and on laundry day I loaded all the clean socks in one basket, then while they were watching TV it was their job to get their own socks out of the basket. Whether they paired them up I did not care, as long as they got their own socks to their room.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:51 PM

Location: Massachusetts / Vermont === Now in ==Green River Utah = Owner of GreenRiverKOA Campground

Originally Posted by grann of 6
I actually got some things done this morning that I have been putting off. I cleaned out my sock drawer; had been putting socks away without matching them up. I must have 100 pairs of socks. I actually threw out 1 pair that were all stretched out. I also put away summer clothes so I could get winter clothes out. If I didn't have so many shirts (mostly junk) I wouldn't have to rotate. Put some things in a bag for Goodwill. What are you doing today that you have been putting off?
What I did today
Cleaning Christmas wrapping,mailing,talking to grandson on the phone of what he wants from santa, then cooking for DH, feeding dogs and taking them out to do what ever ,then tonight putting everyone to bed and cover them up with blankets,even the dogs .. after that I got on the Quilting Board for a bit when I heard something in the living room went out to see whats what , there is my older dog harley the beagle, into something ,when I got closer to him I notice he was stuck to the mouse trap that had peanut butter on it both paw and mouth on it , DH came out to help me get him loose lol.. this was my day not thing about sewing or sewing, whew I am tired..

Oh forgot to say the trap was down stairs in the KOA office storage room ..