International Quilt Expo

Old 04-17-2013, 05:11 AM

I'm in a bit of a funk about the timing right now....I'm having knee replacement surgery in less than a week. Not too sure I will be able to handle all the walking involved with this show, even if I get dropped off at the door.
I haven't bought my tickets yet, will wait till after the surgery and see what Dr. says....

I just can't believe this..........
Old 04-18-2013, 06:55 AM

It has been a GREAT show in the past. Seen the same thing about no classes....sure teachers are booked years in advance.
Large amount of walking even if dropped off at the door....but there were chairs at the end of each of the vendor aisles so people could rest.
I agree - bring water and snacks to keep your stamina up We always went out to dinner at a nice restaurant after the show as a final treat.

I've only taken the show in one day....start early - stay late. Can't wait till they have classes next year!

Nan - IN
Old 04-19-2013, 06:50 AM

The Quilt Expo in Madison, WI is a wonderful show with hundreds of quilts on exhibit. It has a quilt contest with quilts that come from all over the country. The classes are great as well as the shopping. It's easy to park at the show and Madison has good hotels and restaurants.