Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Introducing Colton Leo my newest Grandson! >

Introducing Colton Leo my newest Grandson!

Introducing Colton Leo my newest Grandson!

Old 12-18-2010, 08:34 AM

Nothing any more precious than a new baby!
Old 12-18-2010, 08:36 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
Rhonda, Are the twins fraternal???
Yes Sue they are fraternal. Devon looks like his daddy my son and Daymon takes after Angie's dad. They are almost exact opposites in temperment. Also what one does the other does the exact opposite more often than not! Daymon is always wanting to hug everyone Devon included and Devon wants no part of hugs!!! He gets real disgusted with Daymon wanting to hug him! LOL Devon is more outgoing and likes to be the boss and Daymon is very shy until he gets comfortable with the situation.
They have times of sibling rivalry and other times when they see themselves as one unit.

It will be interesting to see what personality Colton has!
Old 12-18-2010, 08:41 AM

Congratulations Rhonda! I love how Devon has taken to his little brother already.
Old 12-18-2010, 08:44 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Sheila Elaine
Confusion. Is Devon on the right in the photo of the twins? My eyes are tired, so I can't decide, but think he's on the right.

Mariah Carey is the first one to sing tonight at the Christmas in Washington Special. She is going to have twins & the Obamas are the first ones her & her husband told about it. I know you're not going to get much TV time anytime soon with the new baby around & the twins.

Tell Little Glen it's OK to bring a couple of buckets of KFC or several bags of McD's when he comes at night. No one has time to cook when there's a new baby around. Just enjoy all the good times.
Yes Sheila Devon is on the right. Devon has dark hair like Glen and Daymon has reddish blonde hair. It used to be more red when he was little but he didn't have much hair as a baby. now he is more blonde.

Glen is going to be gone on a job site so I think Angie is going to come down and stay with her mom for a few days. He is an electrician and goes whereever the present job site is. When it is far from home they either stay at a hotel or stay with family if they have any. He is planning on staying with my mom a couple of nights so it would cut off 2 hrs of driving time per trip. They live 2 hours north of us and he will be working an hour south of us.

It is good that she had him now while the boys are out of school for the Christmas holiday.
Old 12-18-2010, 08:45 AM
Power Poster

Thank you everyone! He is a little love. He looked up at me and studied my face just taking it all in! LOL He has alot to absorb!LOL
Old 12-18-2010, 11:20 AM

Oh he is adorable! Look at that headful of hair! Glad all went well for your daughter, at least baby gets to see Christmas with family!
Old 12-18-2010, 04:44 PM

God bless him! Congrats.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:52 PM

Beautiful , beautiful family . GOD bless and Merry Christmas
Old 12-18-2010, 04:53 PM

What a pretty baby, and what is with all these babies with these beautiful heads full of hair!!!? Gorgeous!
Old 12-18-2010, 05:02 PM

Rhonda, Daddy Glen would do an about-face if he found out Angie was pregnant with another child, boy, girl or twins again. Will they bring Adrianna to stay with you'll some time during the Christmas Vacation, when the other Grands are out of school? She's so precious, as are all your Grands. You'll have truly been Blessed.

Ken & Kim got fooled when she had the sonogram before Chris was born. They were told he would be a girl, so the folks where she worked gave her all the pink outfits & things, she'd bought some things & she had a family baby shower where she got more pink things. I was staying with Eden, when Ken's Dad called and told me, they've got a Boy! Eden got real upset because she wanted a sister & she wanted them to take him back to the hospital when he'd been home about 3 hours. She was 3 yrs old, & she still doesn't like having a brother at her ripe old age of 18. She says she doesn't want kids, but Chris wants 7 or 8. Kids can be so different. All the pink items had to go back to be exchanged & nursery walls had to be done in blue.

Enjoy all the togetherness & have a wonderful Christmas. You won't get much sleep, but you'll make it. TTUL. {{{HUGS}}} to all............