It's a BOY ..

Old 02-28-2010, 07:12 AM

I am up visiting my granddaughter, daughter and SIL and yesterday we went for a gender ultrasound.. and she is carrying a boy ;)> due in august.. Very good news... for our family. We also have been looking at homes up here to eventually move close to them:)> Great visit. Have been doing some sewing. shortening curtains. made a baby sling, hemmed a couple flannel baby blankets..easy stuff and have been to three quilt shops.
Old 02-28-2010, 07:14 AM

Congrats!! And it sounds like you're having sew much fun!!
Old 02-28-2010, 07:29 AM

Yes it is always fun with Peyton... I brought her a charm quilt and she can already point to about 6 of the items she is 16 months !!! ::) Baby boy is due august...( the month my son left to heaven. 18 months ago... ) I know God is in control but I can't help thinking about this every minute and how he has missed out on this... it hurts so bad. The last few days have been a combination of much joy and much sadness...but I can't share it now.. at this time. Thanks for listening everyone. and your congrats... I am looking at another home today.. sure hope it works out soon. I can't imagine being this far apart for too long. I NEEd to be here.
Old 02-28-2010, 07:40 AM

Congrats on the new boy coming!!
Old 02-28-2010, 08:55 AM

Wonderful news, congrats. :)
Old 02-28-2010, 01:33 PM

Congratulations Janice!!
:) :)
Old 02-28-2010, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by janice4
Yes it is always fun with Peyton... I brought her a charm quilt and she can already point to about 6 of the items she is 16 months !!! ::) Baby boy is due august...( the month my son left to heaven. 18 months ago... ) I know God is in control but I can't help thinking about this every minute and how he has missed out on this... it hurts so bad. The last few days have been a combination of much joy and much sadness...but I can't share it now.. at this time. Thanks for listening everyone. and your congrats... I am looking at another home today.. sure hope it works out soon. I can't imagine being this far apart for too long. I NEEd to be here.
I lost my father when I was 4 months pregnant with my first child . The thing that hurt was the fact that my child (son) would miss seeing and meeting my father, he would have made a fantastic grandfather. My husband said a very comforting thing to me...."they have already met".
Old 02-28-2010, 02:19 PM
Power Poster

Congrats on the new baby boy on the way. It is hard to decipher how god works. My lovely DD was born a couple weeks before her grandpa passed. It was hard on all of us. Take joy in your new DGS and be happy.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by skpkatydid
Originally Posted by janice4
I lost my father when I was 4 months pregnant with my first child . The thing that hurt was the fact that my child (son) would miss seeing and meeting my father, he would have made a fantastic grandfather. My husband said a very comforting thing to me...."they have already met".
:)
Old 02-28-2010, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by littlehud
Congrats on the new baby boy on the way. It is hard to decipher how god works. My lovely DD was born a couple weeks before her grandpa passed. It was hard on all of us. Take joy in your new DGS and be happy.
I am so sorry for your loss..also..... and not meanin any disrespect in any way.. truly.... but a grandpa at the end of his life is different from losing a son.... if you have not lost a child.. at any age.. let me tell you it is way different of a loss...I lost a best friend and two others good friends a couple months before. I know what loss feels like.. but losing my son is heart wrenching hole that will never be filled by anything else.. * be happy * doesn't always work and i am a positive...... half full cup person. I am now also about to lose a good friend.. to melanoma......... dam cancer !!