Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jelly Rolls 2 Go......very sad.......

Jelly Rolls 2 Go......very sad.......

They are located in Colorado...yes, they've been greatly affected by the fires. I have no affiliation with them at all. I was going to look at what jelly rolls that they have. Well, it sounds as though the correct term is "had" not "have".

Very, very sad..........in case you're looking for an order......they explain it on their home page.

http://jellyrolls2go.com/
    Ginger
    ~stitching one thread at a time~

Terrible...so many people have been affected by those fires...my heart and prayers go out to them

mine too, I just cannot imagine such terrible fires. I hope they are brought under control quickly!
    maker of the 'Oh Dear Jane' Quilt, or should I say trying to the the maker of it?

Blog Entries
    Very tragic for so many people! My prayers go out to them also .

Very sad....

That's terribleBut I'm glad they are safe.
    The Potomac Quilter
    Innova 26 with Lightning Stitch and Autopilot

such a shame.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    such a shame....heartbreaking for all that is for sure..

That just breaks my heart! Ive never dealt with them but I am sure communities will all pull together and help all that has been affected. It will take alot of prayer and strength from each other to live day to day. God bless them all!

That is so tragic.

Orchard Park, NY (near Buffalo, which is near Niagara Falls)
    Blog Entries
    Oh dear. I hope they have some other way of earning a living, until they can get back up and running again! At least they are safe. And (hopefully) insured.

Such a tragedy. I was choking up just reading her notice on the website. We all worry about the families and the homes destroyed. But I for one, have forgotten about all the businesses that must be in the path of the fires. Those are important to the livelihoods of many many people, not just the business owners themselves. So sad.

Power Poster
    very sad indeed!!!
    QUILTNMO

So sad. They had some really great fabric choices. Sure hope they can get back up and running in the near future, and it sounds like that is their plan.
    Being skinny isn't easy, so I gave up and opted for being sexy instead. (aunty acid)

So very sad, and its not over yet. Praying.

Our Colorado friends and family are in our prayers. We have spent so much time there and are very sad about the loss of lives and property. It is awful to imagine the lovely mountain areas destroyed by fire. Our ranch was burned last summer in the Texas (Possum Kingdom Lake area) wildfires. Thankfully, the cattle and buildings were spared. Others were less fortunate.

Blog Entries
    Very sad news but they are safe. Thoughts and prayers for all caught in this disaster.

I lived in Colorado Springs from 1998-2004. Never saw this type of devastation, although there were wild fires. So sad..

That is very sad! Keeping them all in my prayers!
    If a woman's work is never done....why start?

Oh My, bless their hearts and lives!!

I have a brother living in Colo Sprgs. i worried about him until the family heard. The fire got within 2 miles of him so he is safe. A couple of his co-workers lost their homes but they, too, are safe. He posted pictures on fb. Those were so scary.

I'm So sorry too hear about your loss of your business and your home. I hope all will get back on track soon. I have never purchased any of your products on line... Yet ... In the future I will be sure to, after seeing your site.

Melody in Canonment, Fl
    Melody R Norris

Sounds like it is time for fellow quilters to come together. If every quilter ordered one item when they reopen, it would really help them get back on their feet. Fire is such a sad uncontrollable tragedy. My prayers are with their families.

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Colorado is on fire for sure .. No campfires, no fireworks this year. But that is the least of the worries for many who were evacuated due to the fires. We had one not far from us-Pine Ridge fire near De Beque, burned 10 thousand plus acres and when we drove by yesterday- the helicopters were still putting out fires about five miles from the road. Hopefully they will get all the fires (Ft. Collins, Colorado Springs) and other nearby fires out ..
    I know we are all saying blessings and prayers for those involved in any fire across the US.
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Orchard Park, NY (near Buffalo, which is near Niagara Falls)
    Blog Entries
    Actually, if they are fully insured... AND if they are able to get the money and a new place quickly, it could turn out quite well for them financially.

Case in point: Andover Fabrics' warehouse was flooded a year or so ago, and since they were fully insured, it essentially was an opportunity for them to have gotten rid of all their old, slow sellers and receive full value for them. Which, for a business, is kinda nice... because every business has slow sellers. That's why you find clearance racks!

Of course, it was a few months before Andover was up and running again, during which time they did not have money coming in from sales, because the warehouse was empty and in the process of being cleaned. Floods are very dirty things.

I'm not sure which is worse... being in an area that gets hit by floods/hurricanes, or in a dry area that's prone to fires. I would think the fires are more scary, but I've never had to live through either.

Prayers for all involved -

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast