Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
know of any GOOD realtors for WI/MN >

know of any GOOD realtors for WI/MN

know of any GOOD realtors for WI/MN

Old 06-01-2011, 04:31 AM

Does anyone know any good realtors to sell a northern WI home? We have a 12 yr old furnished lake home to sell between Black River Falls and Eau Claire. The realtor we are using has not even listed it in those papers and did not get a sign out for the busy Memorial weekend until we called the main company. Then a little sign that is hidden in the weeds of the roadway was put out.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:13 AM

I was told to never sign a contract for more than 60 days. This will keep them on their toes and working.

Has there been many sales in your area? If so, then it's possible that your agent is like one of my brothers' 21 acres, who wanted the property himself and downgraded it..long story, he and some friends wound up owning it.

I'd suggest that you re-read your contract, and see just what was promised. Read carefully..my DH used to have me copy each paragraph and enlarge it separately, then read every word carefully. Always be careful with that "fine print", which is fine so you can't read it well. The kicker will most likely be in the 3rd or 4th paragraph!!

Can you check online or in past newspaper listing online to see what others in your area have sold for? Our newspaper does that, starting with the area code and then address and single family, open land, business, and the price sold for. Then when you find something that compares to your place, check with those people if possible. Neighbors of them might be full of stories if you know someone who lives in those areas.

Good luck.