Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Lancaster Quilt Show

Lancaster Quilt Show

I'm so excited! My very good friend of almost 20 years (and, even after much discussion with much wine, we're still not quite sure how that happened or where the time went!) is visiting from Alaska, and we're going to Lancaster tomorrow! Yay!
    I love the smell of Best Press in the morning!

That sounds like fun. I was there 2 years ago when my quilt showed there. It is a long drive but my DD and I had so much fun. We want to go again and spend some time in the area shopping. The shops are so interesting. The area it very different from home. Going again is on my bucket list.

Blog Entries
    Lucky you. have a great time. I wish I could go, but my back won't let me sit that long
    Get lots of fabric and show us what you get.
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

Have a wonderful time with your friend. Just had that 'where did 20 years go' conversation last night with a group of friends! AND you get to enjoy each other's company at a quilt show and shopping. Does it get any better?

Hmm, the Lancaster quilt show dates are 3/11-3/14. You will be too early for the show. But the area is still wonderful to visit all the Amish shops.

http://www.quiltweek.com/locations/lancaster/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by feline fanatic View Post
    Hmm, the Lancaster quilt show dates are 3/11-3/14. You will be too early for the show. But the area is still wonderful to visit all the Amish shops.

http://www.quiltweek.com/locations/lancaster/
    you should check your calendar - today is the 11th - LOL