A little chuckle for you

Old 09-05-2018, 06:35 PM

My only question is: Where did she bury the body?
Old 09-06-2018, 03:42 AM
Power Poster

Good one, Patrice!!!!!!
Old 09-06-2018, 05:04 PM
mac

Even though she called him a 'retard', I still think he is still a keeper. What woman doesn't want to have a man around that wants to grant her wishes.

This reminds me of the time that my husband got me a subscription of face cream for the wrinkles on my face. I may have been 65 at the time, but I really don't have a lot of wrinkles. My face may be fairly smooth, even though the rest of my body has gone the way of gravity. I asked him if he was trying to tell me something, and he must have seen the crestfallen look on my face, because he answered really quickly (almost too quickly) saying, "oh no, I just want you to keep your youthful glow." AND although I wanted to punch him in the nose for giving me just the wrinkle cream for my birthday, I had to laugh. Well, actually, I think I was laughing and crying at the same time. After almost 48 years of marriage, he still hasn't quite learned to pick up on my hints for presents. I have even given him a list and he still gets it wrong. You just have to laugh -- at least he tries.
Old 09-07-2018, 12:17 AM

mac, you really need to start buying your own gifts and showing him what "he" bought you. Or else retaliate and for his birthday buy him jock itch powder.
Old 09-07-2018, 01:35 AM
mac

Originally Posted by JustAbitCrazy
mac, you really need to start buying your own gifts and showing him what "he" bought you. Or else retaliate and for his birthday buy him jock itch powder.
Oh, that is too funny! ROTFL
Old 09-07-2018, 11:28 AM

Yes. For sure Doc Martin would have said something like this. But it definitely would NOT have been a joke. He didn't tell jokes. He would have said it in all seriousness as a diagnosis, leaving a bewildered patient to figure out what he meant. Gosh I wish I hadn't seen that series. Makes me want more. It's hard to watch again when it was unique and compelling the first time around.
Old 09-07-2018, 03:57 PM
mac

Originally Posted by llong0233
Yes. For sure Doc Martin would have said something like this. But it definitely would NOT have been a joke. He didn't tell jokes. He would have said it in all seriousness as a diagnosis, leaving a bewildered patient to figure out what he meant. Gosh I wish I hadn't seen that series. Makes me want more. It's hard to watch again when it was unique and compelling the first time around.
I know that Doc Martin does his shows every two years, but does anyone know if they are going to do another season? There seemed to be a question as to whether they were coming back or not.