Living in Georgia?

Old 03-06-2010, 05:52 PM

If anyone lives in or not far from Morrow, Ga. have you been to the: Old Towne Morrow Market Place?
One of our lqs has a store there selling quilts, fabrics from the 30's, civil war and a few other things. Any way they just opened this las fall. Shops, restruants, pound cake shop that makes different cakes and things. Well there is a gallery there that not only the quilt store I was interested in but this gallery.
Tonia Mitchell Gallery and Bead Salon.
Well here is her website: hppt://toniamitchellgallery.com
On the site is some of her dolls. But to see them in person are quite unique. I would love to get my granddaughters and myself a small one. ( In her store she had smalling ones that were more than what I could pay for at this time, but is alot closer to what I could afford if I had the money).
Well my husband and I had gone there for the first time and really injoyed it that I just wanted to share it.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:14 PM

I use to live in Ga. wish I was back there. But Pam Bono she has a quilting site too and she had just moved to Ga. you might want to go to her site she is also on Facebook too but you can just go it.