Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: looking for bone travel pillow pattern

looking for bone travel pillow pattern

Anyone know where to find a pattern for travel pillow shaped like a dog bone? (preferably free)

I made several of these for Christmas using the sew4home.com pattern listed above. I found they work better if I really stuff them tight. I did not put in the handles. They made up quick.

Thanks for pattern links -- this gives me ideas for some dog lover friends for Christmas.

you probably know this angelmama22 but if you don't these are neck pillows for people, not doggies. I don't even know why they are called dogbone pillows, to tell the truth, unless you are talking maybe a thigh bone that has knobs on both ends...

I think they are called dog bone pillows, as the first ones that came out were shaped similar to a bone that a dog would chew on and the name has stuck. Our eldest son gave us two years ago and we love them and they have lasted and are still lasting for a long time. We love them in the car especially, so that's where they are kept.

I use two of these every night, one for my neck and one between my knees. They are fun and easy to make and also a great item to sell at craft shows. A fleece throw and a bone pillow to match makes a great gift!

Last Minute Gift Pillows: Relaxing Neck Pillow - Sew4Home

I used this pattern a few years ago for Christmas gifts. works great, easy to make.