Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Looking for that rascally fab shop hop bunny

Looking for that rascally fab shop hop bunny

I have tried for several days to find that rabbit on the 35th Ave Sew and Vac site with no luck Can someone point me in the right direction please? There is a note that says to click here for the March bunny but all it does is send me to the official fab shop hop page. It is sooo frustrating
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 03-20-2015 at 03:34 AM. Reason: postiong links to contests not permitted
    Kathy Stewart from IA
    http://community.webshots.com/user/kath_stirut

This is the only one I can't find. I've done the same thing with the "click here" sign. I think I've looked at every page, fabric, kit, etc. I don't think they have a bunny. I thought about sending them an email and asking. I enjoy doing the shop hop and looking for the bunny, but when they make it too difficult, it irritates me.

Blog Entries
    Look at the top, under calendar.
    There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So, love the people who treat you right. Think good thoughts for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING...

Blog Entries
    Glad to know I wasn't the only one unable to find that bunny in the shop. Thanks for posting the location for us.

Thank you soooo much
    Kathy Stewart from IA
    http://community.webshots.com/user/kath_stirut

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddybear Lady View Post
    This is the only one I can't find. I've done the same thing with the "click here" sign. I think I've looked at every page, fabric, kit, etc. I don't think they have a bunny. I thought about sending them an email and asking. I enjoy doing the shop hop and looking for the bunny, but when they make it too difficult, it irritates me.
    SAME here. Some sites make it really difficult to find the bunny or have no clues at all.

I stopped doing the hop because some stores make it so challenging it isn't fun anymore.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Quote Originally Posted by Airwick156 View Post
    Look at the top, under calendar.
    Thank you so much! I've looked for that rabbit for days. Sometimes they make it really hard to find. I still enjoy doing it though. I've won many $10 gift certificates doing the shop hop. One time I won a $50 gift certificate. I'm all set now for the next one. haha

Thanks again.
    Debbie

Go to the top list of menu choices and try calendar. That's where I found it after I emailed them and inquired.