Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Lost my title

  1. #1
    Super Member dphelps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Melbourne,Fl.
    Posts
    2,668
    Well, vacation has come and gone, had problems with my computer and I hope I am back for awhile. At any rate, I have lost my title of "a regular here"so I better get back into conversations here. I have really missed adding my "two cents worth" for the last month.Certainly glad to be back. Donna

  2. #2
    Super Member ontheriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Selma Alabama
    Posts
    3,670
    Welcome back.

  3. #3
    Junior Member becca1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    99
    I doubt I'll ever be a regular here. I just don't have that much to say. I'd rather read all the post. I almost always learn something when I visit and read all the posts.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Crabby Patty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by becca1231
    I doubt I'll ever be a regular here. I just don't have that much to say. I'd rather read all the post. I almost always learn something when I visit and read all the posts.
    All you have to do is post a couple words a few times. You will soon get a regular title. :thumbup:

  5. #5
    Senior Member connie_1936's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    mesa and payson, arizona
    Posts
    805
    Blog Entries
    3
    welcome back

  6. #6
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    El Paso, Tx
    Posts
    1,099
    Missed ya...

  7. #7
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    30,663
    Blog Entries
    194
    Welcome back!

    Quote Originally Posted by dphelps
    Well, vacation has come and gone, had problems with my computer and I hope I am back for awhile. At any rate, I have lost my title of "a regular here"so I better get back into conversations here. I have really missed adding my "two cents worth" for the last month.Certainly glad to be back. Donna

  8. #8
    Senior Member Melrose R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    in the land of fruits, nuts, flakes & quakes!
    Posts
    801
    Welcome back!

  9. #9
    Super Member dphelps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Melbourne,Fl.
    Posts
    2,668
    Thanks all.

  10. #10
    Power Poster blueangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    20,478
    Welcome back

  11. #11
    Super Member Nanamoms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    3,167
    Blog Entries
    1
    Welcome back!

  12. #12
    Super Member lovingmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,903
    Blog Entries
    8
    I hope you had a wonderful vacation!

  13. #13
    Senior Member coloradosky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    796
    Welcome back.

  14. #14
    everybody's mother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Staples, Mn
    Posts
    177
    Blog Entries
    2
    me too! :)

  15. #15
    Super Member Furza Flyin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,095
    Blog Entries
    1
    LOL I lost mine too working at a summer art program for two weeks. It is a very unique program. Professional artists take 10 students each ages 9 to 18 for 8 two and half sessions and teach them their profession. Photography, sewing, pottery, drama, clowing, guitar, music, felting, drawing, watercolor, printmaking, art in motion, and jewlery making(with welding torches) are just a few of the classes offered. I was just one of the Mom helpers. We had over 100 children this year. My daughters have been going for the last 7 years. My youngest DD has found her "calling" in photography and at 17 is going to be shooting her 1st wedding next weekend. I am so very proud of her. And this program helped her so much. They not only teach how to take photos, but printing, marketing, display, and how to manage a business. And they do this with all the classes.

  16. #16
    Super Member CoventryUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Coventry UK
    Posts
    3,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Furza Flyin
    LOL I lost mine too working at a summer art program for two weeks. It is a very unique program. Professional artists take 10 students each ages 9 to 18 for 8 two and half sessions and teach them their profession. Photography, sewing, pottery, drama, clowing, guitar, music, felting, drawing, watercolor, printmaking, art in motion, and jewlery making(with welding torches) are just a few of the classes offered. I was just one of the Mom helpers. We had over 100 children this year. My daughters have been going for the last 7 years. My youngest DD has found her "calling" in photography and at 17 is going to be shooting her 1st wedding next weekend. I am so very proud of her. And this program helped her so much. They not only teach how to take photos, but printing, marketing, display, and how to manage a business. And they do this with all the classes.
    Wow! What a great project!!! Good luck to your DD on her wedding shoot!!!

  17. #17
    Community Manager PatriceJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,190
    Blog Entries
    3
    We love you with or without a title. :-)

  18. #18
    Senior Member mizkyp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    975
    Welcome back!!

  19. #19
    Senior Member jean1941's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    964
    Blog Entries
    2
    Glad you are back

  20. #20
    DJ
    DJ is offline
    Super Member DJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    2,654
    I can't seem to keep up my "regular here" status, but I sure do love the sharing and caring that goes on here!

  21. #21
    Super Member dphelps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Melbourne,Fl.
    Posts
    2,668
    Furza Flyin - I am sure my vacation was not nearly as interesting as yours but I did get to see my daughters and families which was extremely rewarding. How wonderful for your daughter to have found her "calling" at such a young age.

  22. #22
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    2,731
    Welcome back!

  23. #23
    Super Member maryel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,109
    Welcome back! :D

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.