Love to get the mail

Old 08-18-2011, 06:37 PM

I love to get those squishy packages in the mail. Most of you know the kind, the ones with fabric. A yard from Idaho, a fat quarter from Ohio and everywhere else. I like to buy from friends here and on ebay. The ebay purchases are gambles and it helps to read the fine print more then once.
Old 08-18-2011, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by barking-rabbit
I love to get those squishy packages in the mail. Most of you know the kind, the ones with fabric. A yard from Idaho, a fat quarter from Ohio and everywhere else. I like to buy from friends here and on ebay. The ebay purchases are gambles and it helps to read the fine print more then once.
I like to receive those kinds of packages too. My DGS (just turned 12) asked me to bid on something on Ebay for him. I did, and forgot about it...he called me and yelled "WE WON!" I said..."What did we win???" My DD said he was refreshing his computer every 5 minutes all day! This evening he called and wanted to know if i knew when the item would arrive. I replied, that it was supposed to arrive tomorrow...he then started making plans to get here to pick it up! Yep, we all like to get packages, doesn't matter what age. :thumbup:
Old 08-18-2011, 06:45 PM

I know what you mean...one day, the mailman left one of those mail carrier boxes full of those squishy packages...made me feel like it was Christmas in July during the heat wave...lol...Naomi
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 08-18-2011, 06:57 PM

Yep! So much fun! Oh so dangerous!!
Old 08-18-2011, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Painiacs
Yep! So much fun! Oh so dangerous!!
DITTO. I used to have a bank balance :lol:
Old 08-18-2011, 07:28 PM

I love to see my mailman coming down the sidewalk, cause I love getting deliveries. If I could afford it, I swear I would get something every day!
Old 08-18-2011, 10:45 PM

i love to send that kind of package. its helping me see some light in my sewing room. only have a couple hundred yds to sort thru yet. my packages aren't squishy. i send via priority mail. have found the extra few cents is worth it to have things arrive promptly and in good condition. the one time i didn't package arrived in the purchasers words looking like a truck ran over it. fortunately i double bagged it.
Old 08-19-2011, 08:14 AM

i know what you mean. i went a little crazy on ebay the last few weeks and have been reciving packages all week. Even the kids are excited (till they see its fabric) :D :D
its nice to get stuff other than bills in that darn mailbox every once in a while! ;-)