Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Luzianne Tea bags

Does any one know where to find them in Buffalo NY. i found them on line but S & H was more than the tea! Thanks

Banned
    My uncle can't get them in the north either. They may be a southern brand.

Blog Entries
    I find mine at Walmart and Meijer grocery stores in Indiana

ask your grocery stores if they can order them for you

Blog Entries
    I have the same problem here in MN with Red Rose Tea. It is only carried at the very expensive supermarket. I have discovered, though, that Walmart's brand of tea is very close to the Red Rose :)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimmis57
    Does any one know where to find them in Buffalo NY. i found them on line but S & H was more than the tea! Thanks
    They are on Amazon. Not sure if you were looking for the individual, reg or decaf or pitcher size bags. Amazon has a selection that I think you will like. Since you like Luzianne you may also want to check out the Community Coffee on there. ($2 cpn for the coffee right on the page) Free Shipping but you have to spend $25 total. Enjoy!

Blog Entries
    Our Walmarts have it and we have Dollar General and Family Dollar stores here and they both carry it.

one of my first topics on the QB was about my search for a good tea bag, having tried the big 4. Someone suggested Luzianne, so when I was down south last winter I got a box. They are OK but I am still looking for tea the way I remember it. Maybe my taste buds are shot.

Blog Entries
    I love Tetley Tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy
    I love Tetley Tea.
    Oh I do too....First time I had it was at a chinese restaurant in Wilmington, NC and I asked what brand they used and sure enough, it was Tetley.....Been drinking it ever since.

Blog Entries
    Walmart for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy
    I love Tetley Tea.
    Me too...it doesn't get bitter...

We have it in Texas - love it! Also Celestial Herb Teas.

I'm a Red Rose lover, myself, but Luzianne is pretty good. I'm not a fan of Lipton.

In what town do you live? They have them at the WM Supercenter in Springville (if you drive there, you won't be far from the Quilt Barn!!). And, I have seen the name at Budwey's, but not certain if it was for tea or the chickory/coffee. Good luck!

I never tried Springville. They don't have it in Hamburg so I just figured it was a Southern thing. Thanks so much. I'll definately give it a try. I live in Colden so it's not that far

I never tried Springville. They don't have it in Hamburg so I just figured it was a Southern thing. Thanks so much. I'll definately give it a try. I live in Colden so it's not that far
    Perfect!! I have friends in Colden. I just checked online w/ Walmart. If you enter the store you want, they will give you an item code to show to the clerk and it should take you right to it. Glad I could help.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ptquilts
    one of my first topics on the QB was about my search for a good tea bag, having tried the big 4. Someone suggested Luzianne, so when I was down south last winter I got a box. They are OK but I am still looking for tea the way I remember it. Maybe my taste buds are shot.
    Remember the water used when making tea makes all the difference in taste. The same tea used with different wated will taste and look much different.

Blog Entries
    I'm not from NY, but my store has their shelves stocked with Luzianne tea and Cold Brew tea brands.

love this post thread, lol - Buffalo/Colden/Springville! I grew up in Perry NY and hubs was on Grand ISland. My cousin lives in Hamburg and MIL in East Aurora then Arcade. She was in Springville Eastern Star. Ruined a perfectly good knee on a midnight run at Kissing Bridge. Miss it all.
    I love most teas but do favor Tetley. Where I live now, outside of Charleston, on John's Island I think, they have the only tea co in America growing tea. They give tours, I went to check it out. It was a private co and it was lost to a big co (biglow tea). They used to sell Charleston Tea in the local stores but I can t find it now. It was very good tea, very fresh. sharet

Walmart or Kroger

Quote Originally Posted by arimuse
    love this post thread, lol - Buffalo/Colden/Springville! I grew up in Perry NY and hubs was on Grand ISland. My cousin lives in Hamburg and MIL in East Aurora then Arcade. She was in Springville Eastern Star. Ruined a perfectly good knee on a midnight run at Kissing Bridge. Miss it all.
    I love most teas but do favor Tetley. Where I live now, outside of Charleston, on John's Island I think, they have the only tea co in America growing tea. They give tours, I went to check it out. It was a private co and it was lost to a big co (biglow tea). They used to sell Charleston Tea in the local stores but I can t find it now. It was very good tea, very fresh. sharet

I got a chuckle out of your reminiscing. Then, re-read where you live now. I have an uncle in Mount Pleasant -- he's with MUSC. How funny!

I think we have them here in central PA, could probly ship cheaper than online purchase? I don't use that kind, but will look for you.

Have you tried Cub Foods? They use to have the Red Rose tea or go to a store that is supplied by SuperValu.

I get them at Walmart and IGA in IL.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast