Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my QB friends

Blog Entries

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my QB friends

all of you have touched my life in one way or another. Some of you have in more ways than one. Maybe you answered a question,, or asked one. Maybe you showed a picture of your puppy of child or said prayers for me or someone else. You've been appreciated in more ways than one. Thank you everyone for who you are and what you've done. Maybe you just looked at my pictures or made a comment. You have no idea how you've helped me or showed me what you're doing. I'm forever grateful to my quilt Board friends. Thank you all and have a wonderful holiday season, no matter what you celebrate, enjoy it.
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, lynnie. I feel the same way about everyone also. I have learned so much about quilting from so many. And Merry Christmas or what you also celebrate. Enjoy!

What a lovely thread. I have only been here for a month, but this place is amazing.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Happy holiday to you and all others on this board. This is the best group of ladies and gents

Merry Christmas Lynnie. I too consider you a friend.
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)
    “If you can’t see a mistake from 12 feet away, it doesn’t exist, and there are no perfect quilts and that helps a lot,” .......Greg Biornstad

We are truly blessed to have this place. Merry Christmas everyone!
    Patrice S

Bernina Artista 180, Singer 301a, Featherweight Centennial, Rocketeer, Juki 2200 QVP Mini, White 1964 Featherweight

I am also truly blessed by everyone here!!! Merry Christmas to all!
    I just want to spend the rest of my life laughing.

Lynnie, thank you for your beautiful words. Wishing you and your family all the joys of Christmas and a peaceful and healthy 2016. Best wishes.

I feel the same way about this wonderful board. Lynnie, thanks for posting this nice thread and wishing you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year. You are a great person.
    Suzanne
    Asking a seamstress to mend is like asking Picasso to paint your garage.

Lynnie, Thank you for speaking for all of us. Your words spoke from the heart. This is a wonderful group. Happy Holidays to one and all and A Very Healthy and Happy New Year.
    The best kind of sleep beneath heaven above is under a quilt hand made with love. Anonymous

Merry Christmas and may we all have a fabric filled new year!!

Blog Entries
    welcome to the board. have fun and join a swap to meet people, they are lots of fun to join.
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

Blog Entries
    I consider myself blessed to have you all as my quilt/cyber friends.
    A lot of us here have made beautiful friendships thru this board, and meet new people everyday
    that we wouldn't be able to meet. WE get help from new friends, and help others. It's a true sisterhood (brotherhood)
    of like minded people.

Yes, I consider each of you my friend. Without you I wouldn't have learned to quilt as well as I have, and I know that you will encourage each of us in what we do. Merry Christmas Lynnie, and Merry Christmas to each one of our cyber/QB friends as well. Love you all.
    A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. ~Hugh Downs
    Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns.I am thankful that thorns have roses.~Allophones Karr
    “The happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others." — Gordon B Hinckley

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." ~ Confucius

Well said everyone!!!!!Lynne, we all love you!!

Merry Christmas Lynnie. Although I don't know you I often see your encouraging words for others and appreciate your cheerfulness. Hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Merry Christmas, Lynnie! And all you dear quilters on this board. This is such a fun spot to share our common love! Here's to more sharing, laughing and learning in the New Year!!

Lonnie, you are such a ray of sunshine! I always look for your posts. Merry Christmas to you too, and to all the wonderful people on this board.

Oops! I meant to write Lynnie.

Blog Entries
    Lonnie, Lynnie, it doesn't matter, we're all a close knit bunch here. of friendship and quilting news. Happy to share all we know about this great craft with each other and newcomers. Merry Christmas.

What a beautiful post. Amen! to everything said already.

I agree with everyone on here also. Merry christmas to all.....this board has a great bunch of people.
    dsews2

Merry Christmas to you too & wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe New Year!
    Grandma of 5 beautiful grand kids, 4 crazy cats & 1 dog!

My day doesn't go right unless I get on this board daily. It's great. Thanks to all.

Blog Entries
    I feel the same, I'm here a few times a day to see what's new. I love the people here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast