Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
More of Kola's antics.......(!!!CAUTION!!! Cat pictures inside) >

More of Kola's antics.......(!!!CAUTION!!! Cat pictures inside)

More of Kola's antics.......(!!!CAUTION!!! Cat pictures inside)

Old 02-14-2012, 08:11 AM

She was just getting her shadow onto the fridge so you could trace around it and make a great quilt applique! Check out the photo again and see ... Smart cat!
Old 02-14-2012, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Kathy T. View Post
She was just getting her shadow onto the fridge so you could trace around it and make a great quilt applique! Check out the photo again and see ... Smart cat!
Could be!!
She must want a quilt made just for her.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:08 AM

Around here we consider it one of our many blessings that Mindy Sue allows us in her house-
i think its because she can't open the food container
Old 02-15-2012, 06:22 AM

You mean she doesnt already have a quilt made just for her? Shame on you!!!!
Old 02-15-2012, 06:34 AM

She is beautiful and has such beautiful eyes! I have a ragdoll/Himalayan mix with the blue eyes and I will be darned if I can ever get a picture of him without red eyes!
Old 02-15-2012, 06:57 AM

Didn't y'all know that our cats have us, we don't have them.......I read somewhere that cats were once worshiped in Egypt as gods, and they never let us forget it!
Old 02-15-2012, 07:38 AM

I have never met a cat that doesn't get on all the surfaces. Mine is 18, but she climbs her cat tree and gets on top of the built-in bookcase that the tree sits beside. She also likes to help with the computer and ironing, by walking on the keyboard and sitting on the board.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:33 PM

such a cutie-- they say training with a cat is difficult but it really only takes them about 2 days to train their human
So i think she is thinking you need a little more training mom. don't worry she'll get the job done no matter what you think you can pull on her. hahahahaha lol love the flour idea she was way to smart for. if you are wanting to get her to stay off the counters try putting foil on it they don't like the noise or feel. I had 12 rescued cats and that worked. when done i would just unfold the foil and tape the end done with masking tape when i was done using the
counter. also washed it with lemon before that cause they don't like the smell after a while they stop.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:57 PM

What a darling! I love cats. I found mine when she was 9 days old, and bottle fed her. She is 1 1/2 now, her name is Bitty Boo, she's black with white tuxedo front.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by crtwelvecats View Post
such a cutie-- they say training with a cat is difficult but it really only takes them about 2 days to train their human
So i think she is thinking you need a little more training mom. don't worry she'll get the job done no matter what you think you can pull on her. hahahahaha lol love the flour idea she was way to smart for. if you are wanting to get her to stay off the counters try putting foil on it they don't like the noise or feel. I had 12 rescued cats and that worked. when done i would just unfold the foil and tape the end done with masking tape when i was done using the
counter. also washed it with lemon before that cause they don't like the smell after a while they stop.
This is her only bad habit. So I can't complain much. She rarely uses a litter box, except when we go out of town. She prefers the great outdoors to go potty. She doesn't scratch the furniture, keeping scratching posts in every room helps. And she is about the best love bug of a cat around.