Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: The Movie, "Sequins"

The Movie, "Sequins"

Has anyone else seen this movie? I am not always big on foreign flicks with sub-titles and to tell you the truth, I didn't really GET this movie. BUT, the tale twines around a woman who makes embroidered and embellished fabrics, by hand, for haute couture designers. She has an old machine that looks like it might be a White that she does free motion embroidery on. She and her apprentice also do a lot of hand work on frames. Very cool stuff! I caught it on Netflix.
    ~ Cindy

Blog Entries
    the movies was just all sewing? never heard of it. was it good?
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

Hmmmm, sounds like a movie to check out. Will have to see if Netflix has it.

Speaking of foreign movies with subtitles, my all time favorite is Amelie - so many wonderful twists and turns and such a great ending!

Like you, not crazy about subtitles but might take a look see when DH is out of town