My Florida trip

Old 02-09-2010, 08:35 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by dkabasketlady
The Dunedin quilt shop, Rainbow's End Quilt Shoppe is my favorite. I don't live very far from it and can't resist going every time I'm in town. Glad you enjoyed your trip. I'm originally from IN., Marion.
I have to say.. they had a VERY nice helpful young man working there and I was surprised as I have never seen that before. And you could tell he loved being there
:lol: Aroud here it is all women that work in the shops. I wish I had , had time to talk to someone there about him, he was wonderful :thumbup: And such a nice change from most of the kids I see elsewhere :wink:
Old 02-12-2010, 08:54 AM
Power Poster

well, I finally made it here to your thread. So wish I could have met with you guys, but...stuff and stuff.
I see the mickster did follow you everywhere! oh my, a stalking mouse? like Pepe' Le Pew...he's twitterpated with you :wink:
You got lots of great fabrics!
So good to meet members huh? :thumbup:
Did you all get worn out with all that walking and the lines at D world?
I'd love to take grandbabies some day, but afraid me and DH just couldn't financially or physically make it. pooh!
If I had the money, maybe i would send my kids with the grands with the understanding that pictures are payback:XD:
Seems like you had a great time and that's what vacations are all about, right? And you needed one :wink: