Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
♥ My new thought for each day (Please read, I'm going to type it up and put by my computer and one for refrigerator) >

♥ My new thought for each day (Please read, I'm going to type it up and put by my computer and one for refrigerator)

♥ My new thought for each day (Please read, I'm going to type it up and put by my computer and one for refrigerator)

Old 08-20-2011, 09:04 AM

Amen!!
Old 08-20-2011, 09:04 AM

LOVE THIS...thank-you so much for sharing!
Old 08-20-2011, 10:00 AM

I love quotes. I think we need a posting of quotes, maybe one about sewing, one more like this about life. There are SO MANY out there guess I have to get up and start moving again. I hope this is my last move !!! Itis too difficult to pack a garage with weather in the triple digits.
Old 08-20-2011, 10:23 AM

Thank you! I'm with you, going to print it out and put it where I'll see it every day.
Old 08-20-2011, 11:02 AM

OMG - this was meant for me today! The words describe exactly where I am today. Thank you Thank you Thank you for posting this.
Old 08-20-2011, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by craftybear
Thank you Airwick156 saw this on your profile today

There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So, love the people who treat you right. Think good thoughts for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING...

YESTERDAY is already a memory. TOMORROW is only a vision. TODAY, well lived, makes EVERY yesterday a memory of happiness and EVERY tomorrow a vision of hope! Don't let ANYTHING get to you today! It's ONLY life..live it like nobody is watching!
You hit the nail on the head..... :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 08-20-2011, 12:18 PM

Very good message! :)
Old 08-20-2011, 01:03 PM

There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So, love the people who treat you right. Think good thoughts for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING...

YESTERDAY is already a memory. TOMORROW is only a vision. TODAY, well lived, makes EVERY yesterday a memory of happiness and EVERY tomorrow a vision of hope! Don't let ANYTHING get to you today! It's ONLY life..live it like nobody is watching!
Thank you for sharing this. I will share it as well. Wise words to live by!
Old 08-20-2011, 03:14 PM

I need to steal this and put it on my facebook page, hope you all don't mind...
Old 08-20-2011, 03:27 PM

Wow, I just read that on here not 2 min. ago and thought the same thing.