NCIS

Old 05-31-2011, 06:00 AM

Watched it since day one and love it!! Took a while for me to get used to NCIS LA, but now I'm hooked on it as well. Helen Hunt is great as the glue that holds the group together and LL Cool J certainly lives up to his name
Old 05-31-2011, 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by Taffkat
Originally Posted by fraydknot12326
Mark Harmon is proof that God loves me and wants me to be happy!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kat
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ~ you're toooo funny!! :roll: :lol:
I have a few others that God wants me to be happy with too.
George Clooney (it's really a tie between him and Mark) Robert Redford (The Way We Were RR, but heck, I'd have taken ANY of him. Remember, there are NO WRINKLES when you lay down) , Tom Selleck, Michael Weatherly, Don Johnson (Nash Bridges looking!), Julian McMahon (he use to be the devil on Charmed and then a DR on Nip Tuck). I have 7 cause being a woman, I believe that you should have your choice for the day of the week. I have a few "alternatives" just incase I can't make up my mind. I keep telling my husband that I am the ONE for George Clooney as he doesn't want babies (doesn't mean you can't practice! :-P ) AND I want to go to Italy too! He would just like me to have a sugar daddy that would keep us in the lifestyle that we would LIKE to live!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And in case you're wondering, yes, I am "NOT RIGHT" -- having been certified not right by my local Fire Marshall. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kat
and your local Fire Marshall would be hubby? I like your line up!
Old 05-31-2011, 06:08 AM

Mark Harmon and Pam Dawber - Hmmm... sexy man and Mork's roommate, WOW. Seem to remember early in their marriage, there was a problem one of their family members and they tried to get guardianship of the family members children (drugs, I think). Guess it's all worked out now - never hear or read any negative press on them. How Hollywood Refreshing.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:40 AM

Think we should start a support group! But not to cure the addiction. I live for the marathons on USA cable on weekends. Have a TV in sewing area and I'm happy as a clam. MissjMac...family issue was with Ricky Neslon wife. She is Mark's sister. She had a drug problem and Mark/Pam tried to get custdy of twins. Can't remeber the outcome but Mark looks so good. Aging gracefully. Ahhh...wonder if/when he will be on today.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:48 AM

He is aging like a VERY fine wine..... :thumbup:
Old 05-31-2011, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by nativetexan
I've started watching it recently. good show.
what happend to the girl before Ziva David??
I too, am a late comer to NCIS - but I have QUICKLY become addicted. Watched Season 1 from the Library, bought seasons 2 and 3 from ebay. Right now I'm 1/2 way through season 2 - understand that Kate is killed in the final episode of that season.

There's a portable DVD player hooked up to the TV in girl cave and when I'm sewing I'm watching NCIS!
Old 05-31-2011, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by sherriequilts
Originally Posted by fraydknot12326
Mark Harmon is proof that God loves me and wants me to be happy!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kat
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ~ you're toooo funny!! :roll: :lol:
I have a few others that God wants me to be happy with too.
George Clooney (it's really a tie between him and Mark) Robert Redford (The Way We Were RR, but heck, I'd have taken ANY of him. Remember, there are NO WRINKLES when you lay down) , Tom Selleck, Michael Weatherly, Don Johnson (Nash Bridges looking!), Julian McMahon (he use to be the devil on Charmed and then a DR on Nip Tuck). I have 7 cause being a woman, I believe that you should have your choice for the day of the week. I have a few "alternatives" just incase I can't make up my mind. I keep telling my husband that I am the ONE for George Clooney as he doesn't want babies (doesn't mean you can't practice! :-P ) AND I want to go to Italy too! He would just like me to have a sugar daddy that would keep us in the lifestyle that we would LIKE to live!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And in case you're wondering, yes, I am "NOT RIGHT" -- having been certified not right by my local Fire Marshall. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kat
and your local Fire Marshall would be hubby? I like your line up!
Hubby isn't the fire marshall !! :-D But I like your thinking!!! I'll have to tell you my Fire Marshall story sometime. It's a funny one!