NCIS

Old 10-06-2011, 11:31 AM
KLO

I thought McGee lost a lot of weight last year or maybe it was the year before. Anyway, I thought he looked gaunt but on the recent show, I thought he looked a bit better, more filled out. Also, it looks to me like several of the characters have slimmed down over the program years including Abby and Gibbs along with McGee. Guess once they saw themselves on TV week after week, they decided to get in better shape. I also miss the Kate character but although Ziva is very different, I still like her character especially when she mixes up her colloquialisms. Funny! Lily Tomlin looked younger so I am assuming she had "work" done. Sure looked like it to me.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by BarbaraTX
Does anyone remember David McCallum as Illya Kuriakin (sp)? They referenced that in one of the episodes when someone asked what Ducky looked like when he was younger. Jethro said Illya Kuriakin.
I was sooooo in love with him back in the '60's when he was in the Man from U.N.C.L.E.
me..
Old 10-06-2011, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by GlitzyMe
The crew cut seems to make McGee's features sharper also. The change was too drastic. Before the weight loss he also appeared taller, now he's just an oomph shorter than DiNozo.

Michael Weatherly is really an incredible actor.....the several times he's been in an out-of-the-ordinary situation (saving Ziva for one), he totally becomes that person. He had another of those stints the beginning of this season.
Oh, yum! If I was a full fledged 'cougar', Michael Wheatherly would be on my list. Where would we get the rule list?
Old 10-06-2011, 11:34 AM

Yes I think the Robert Wagner moves began before the actual show so the believability was seamless.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally Posted by reeskylr
I love NCIS too. I had noticed last season where McGee was getting too thin looking. He looked sick to me also. I didn't notice the voice problem.

A Gibbs Rules Quilt for Mark Harmon would rock. I bet he would be shocked.

Anyway yeah I had read more family would be showing up for people. I just shook my head on Lily Tomlin, dang, she looks great for her age too.

Robert Wagner is supposed to be back as Tony's dad. Did anyone notice how much Tony and he have some of the same quirks? I wonder if Michael Weatherly looked up Robert Wagner's movies and copied some stuff.

I forget who Abby's family is supposed to show up, but she is great and doesn't look any where near her age either. :)
Old 10-06-2011, 11:35 AM

DIBS on the GIBBS quilt
Old 10-06-2011, 12:06 PM

I noticed the weight loss especailly if you look at the reruns which we do every week. We have seen some3 times. I don't like reruns either but for some reason I like theirs. It is my favorite show. Although I am starting to like Harry's Law and Revenge. Revenge is like an evening soap. However, you have to keep watching to see how she is going to get the next one.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:11 PM

DH got me hooked on NCIS. Also like the one that follows it. I think McGee looks good, didn't notice a change in his voice but will check it out next week.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:19 PM

Gibbs rules quilt sounds like fun. Who's been writing them down?
Old 10-06-2011, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by ranger
NCIS is my favorite too. Mark Harmon is soooooo sexy. He gets my vote for sexiest man on TV.
well, I wouldn't say no either if he asked me out for dinner

:XD: :XD: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 10-06-2011, 12:49 PM

Gibbs + marine quilt is started