Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Ncis ?

Ncis ?

Just watched NCIS on Demand........Tony and "old" partner from past .........new romantic interest? Yet there was conversation about his missing Ziva......btw...anyone know where what with her? Wish they would write her back in........

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Cote dePablo was on a talk show and stated she needed to move on. She has no interest in going back. DH always thought they should have a show with Cote (a.k.a. Ziva) and Gabriel Anwar (a.k.a. Fiona) of Burn Notice and the girl that plays Shah on Person of Interest would be another Charlie's ANgels cause they always ask if they can shoot them (the bad guys).

Power Poster
    I still watch NCIS but I am liking the new CIS New Orleans spin off.

Blog Entries
    I'm just waiting for them to change the new girl for someone else.

I'm with you all. I'm waiting to see if whats her name works out. I miss Ziva. Her and Tony made the show so interesting. I also like the new New Orleans version. My hubby knows Tuesday eve is my evening for TV!
    Have a great day sewing and remember to "not sweat the small stuff"!!

I don't watch NCIS....but I should. My daughter played background in several episodes.
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.

Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but chuckle when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Hey Kimkanqwilt....'Man who argue with wife all day get no piece at night' would be cute on a throw pillow for him!!! I just might make one!

I think I will continue to watch NCIS as long as possible.
    I do enjoy the episodes, but lately Tony and Abby are beginning to grate on me....think it's the juvenile behavior of those 2 characters. I know it 's what makes their characters tick but I wish the writers would change it up a bit.
    Never really took to Vance.
    I liked Cote but I think the show can survive without her. My opinion is that they should not have introduced the Ellie Bishop character...she's too 'vanilla'. There are a few other characters that I think would have been a better addition to the team....Borin is one. Maybe even leave the Ziva spot empty.
    I do love the Ducky character... I think McCallum is an amazing actor.
    The Palmer character was also bit too ditzy for me but seeems to be growing and I hope they keep him.
    I like McGee too.
    What really keeps me interested is Gibbs..love those eyes and that icy stare. And he has just the right balance of confidence and vulnerability.
    Never tire of watching him.
    NCIS has had some amazing episodes. Hope the series stays strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sew Freak View Post
    Hey Kimkanqwilt....'Man who argue with wife all day get no piece at night' would be cute on a throw pillow for him!!! I just might make one!

Shouldn't it be " peace" using it as a double meaning.............

..of all the NCIS series, I do like the original the best.......some characters more than others...but they do work well together....I gave up on the California one, although I really like Linda Hunt...the others not so much...the girl with the
    odd eye really bothers me....New Orleans is bogus...acting is so stiff and contrived... I think I like the background of a real office/ business the best........
    Not villa type or junky house type .............just me....gets too distracting......

Now for real laughs...Last Man Standing gets my vote!

I love all three NCIS shows but still really miss Ziva. She was one of a kind and so hard to replace. Didn't like the one last night at all. Hope she doesn't stay. She is NOT Ziva.
    All my grand-children have paws.

I read that Ziva was leaving because she was PG.

I personally like the original NCIS the best; New Orleans is okay but not quite as enjoyable...although I really like Scott Bakula. Can't be bothered with the LA one. Never did anything for me. I think like some of the other series with spin off's, the originals have a tendency to become a bit 'watered down' to me. It's like once Hollywood gets a winner they have to copy it to death instead of being a bit creative and come up with a completely new program. Law & Order is about the only one in that class that I don't think really got watered down. SVU just really took it over in popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by Geri B View Post

Now for real laughs...Last Man Standing gets my vote!
    I LOVE Last Man Standing. I've watched Tim Allen since he was doing standup back in the early 90's. I think he's awesome. I've been okay with the character changes thru the years in NCIS, but I've never liked the spinoffs as well. I also hate it when Hollywood just keeps redoing things instead of coming up with something new. How many remakes have they done of old movies and TV shows in the last few years? Try being original. You make enough money for it!
    Patrice S

Bernina Artista 180, Singer 301a, Featherweight Centennial, Rocketeer, Juki 2200 QVP Mini, White 1964 Featherweight

November is sweeps month. I'm betting we see Ziva.

My take: when you dilute something, the result is never as good as the original.
    Yooper32 aka: Donna B

My husband and I voted the music for NCIS: New Orleans the best on TV. I absolutely love the French Quarter and am thinking of taking my DGD for a small weekend trip for them to see the city. I do like all the NCIS shows but after watching "Breaking Bad" through Netflix from the beginning to the end in a two week period, most TV shows are a little boring. The acting on that show was just superb and the you never ever got bored or distracted. What we have been doing lately is looking at the mistakes on the shows, is that pitiful or not? But they make so many !

NCIS is the favorite show in this house. We do not care for the New Orleans show but like the LA show very much. They need to put NCIS LA back in it's time slot. Ziva is gone time to move on.

NCIS has been my favorite show for several years but not so much anymore. I was watching a few weeks ago and thought Abby had aged a bit too much for her funky styles and Ducky is showing his age as well. The new ladies have been a disappointment.

I am not a fan of NCIS LA and have only watched NCIS New Orleans a few times. I loved Quantum Leap and Scott Bakula so have high hopes for New Orleans.
    Last edited by SingerSewer; 11-05-2014 at 08:10 AM.
    Jo
    Happy Days!!! I am retired and have fabric and a sewing machine...what could be better than that?

Blog Entries
    Well Ducky has been around since he played Solo's sidekick, Illea Kuriakan (sp). He was so cute.
    I just read they are bringing in Gibb's second wife. I pretty actress who played a Borg on StarTrek.

Me, too - love the other ones but the new one is much better, I think!