Need Knoxville, Tn. INFO

Old 10-04-2011, 05:36 PM

my GD is looking for an apt. in north knoxville. can any of you folks give me some info on " knox landing apts????" Like how is the crime rate, is it a nice place to live, that sorta thing. Or is there a nice place you know about that would be good to live in. She is in her early 20's and lives with her daschund. she cannot afford anything in high rent or high deposites. We are worried that she may end up in a "bad" area. Any info will certainly be appreciated.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:24 AM

Hi! I actually have a rental house close to there. It is the best part of Knoxville. It is an older area (meaning older people AND houses). It is not a high-crime area at all. I am not familiar with the apartment complex itself but lived in my house for years without any problem. It's convenient to many interstates and just a great place to live, IMO.
Traffic in Knoxville is horrible, and that is on a pretty busy (but 2-lane) road. If it's the apartments I'm thinking of, I used to babysit for a couple that lived there. Their apartment was pretty nice and there were a lot of younger couples there. I don't know if that's good or bad lol! There are a lot of apartment buildings in that area.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:24 AM

Oh, and please feel free to message me if I can help in any way!