Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
In need of a shoulder,Bad day today. >

In need of a shoulder,Bad day today.

In need of a shoulder,Bad day today.

Old 09-26-2009, 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by Loretta
Sorry about your trees- they are so precious and over the years I have found that power line people get carried away. Why couldn't they be trimmed? Did they tell you? How tragic!

They had to trim so much off that the trees would have just died so they just cut them down. They came to the door and talked to me about it.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I usually don't vent like this, but its just been a bad year ALL year. I just needed to vent.

And please don't get me wrong, I am thankful for the everday things that most take for granted, it's just this year has been one thing right after another.

Dh keeps telling me it will all be ok and trying to reassure me, but I know him well enough that I can sense that he is feeling the strain as well. Thanks again everyone, I love all my quilt board family!
Old 09-26-2009, 07:49 AM
Power Poster

I find that bad things often run in threes which means that you should be good to go. Chin up, even if the neck is dirty (that's an old German saying). Sending you happy thoughts from CA.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:19 AM
Administrator

To quote Admin:

"All prayer requests should go into PDA.

All "negative" personal announcements should go into PDA, where people who know you well can follow up.

If you are experiencing a personal crisis, a tragedy, a serious illness, or if you just want to vent or if you need support of others because of a personal problem, then PDA is a more appropriate place to post. "

lets' all encourage MainGirl76 to start a PDA so we can rally 'round and give her lots of shoulders to lean on.